You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

888 POKER

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Recently I decided to switch sites as I keep having problems with the software on sky poker. Customer care have always been very helpful but we just never managed to resolve my issues. As I have an account at 888 I thought I'd give it a try again....... wish I hadn't bothered  

Second day I played on there the site crashed. I'd guess it was down for half an hour, massages kept coming up saying we have an internet problem bla bla bla...... anyway to keep it short they said no refund, tough s...

Same again tonight, spent an hour looking at a table that was doing nothing, just more messages saying we have internet issues..... yea like I don't know that I can bloody well see that for myself....

So I decided maybe sky aint that bad after all, at least they try, they are polite and from past experience of dealing with skys customer care when the problem is at skys end they have always been accommodating...

Sometimes the grass on the other side of the hill aint greener...... its just down right muddy over there....