You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ABUSE????.......MORE LIKE ABUSED

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    It is a bit PC so to speak but you can see the point of the rules and why they are there to protect people.

Imagine for instance you are a housewife and mother who likes to shop at a well known high street frozen food retailer where many wholesome items are available for as little as £1 a pop. You may also have had your fair share of problems regarding the law, boyfriends, jobs, et cetera, et cetera.
     If you were in this unfortunate position a wee game of poker could be just the job to escape it all.
    To read amusing, but ultimately non-pc posts on threads could cause a relapse.......
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to ABUSE????.......MORE LIKE ABUSED:
    Before this is removed i would like to make a statement to everone on this site. The caption comp has 2 snowmen sitting watching football in a stadium. I put a caption remarking that they might have 'overdone it' using a certain substance. This caption was removed and it was made clear that i was being abusive. politically incorrect, bad taste, not funny, perhaps but i just want to say i was not abusive towards anyone on this site and that no one could possibly feel 'abused' by my caption. I am furious and have complained very strongly asking whoever to remove it as will not accept being misrepresented in this way. It is absolutely laughable and PATHETIC !!!!!!!! Cheers everyone !
    Posted by AIRWALKER
    s'funny that,cos i also used a similar comment,"johnson and johnson(brandname)had overdone the marching powder this time",but sky obviously didnt "get it",bcoz as far as im aware its still on show 4 all 2 see...maybe "coke" is a brand name that theyr not allowed 2 use..
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: ABUSE????.......MORE LIKE ABUSED:
    It is a bit PC so to speak but you can see the point of the rules and why they are there to protect people. Imagine for instance you are a housewife and mother who likes to shop at a well known high street frozen food retailer where many wholesome items are available for as little as £1 a pop. You may also have had your fair share of problems regarding the law, boyfriends, jobs, et cetera, et cetera.  If you were in this unfortunate position a wee game of poker could be just the job to escape it all. To read amusing, but ultimately non-pc posts on threads could cause a relapse.......
    Posted by emilyegg
    i used 2 know a couple of people who lived in Iceland,nice people,but could only use a microwave...