You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO2 - Team Tikay - the new list

Another snow day from school so time to get our list into some sort of order.
If you want to be included please post after the list and I'll revise it on a regular basis.

Jan x

Tikay10Team Leader
BANDICOOT 
bcoo12 
COCASIRF 
craftycarp 
dav1964 
daz231023Welsh Wizard
deany00 
diablo pezDerby County Representative
DohhhhhhhTeam Diplomat
DollieYouth Representative
Dudeskin8 
efgloser 
GreghoggGrinder-in-Chief
Grimstar30 
HartshorN 
HuFlungPuOfficial Doo-Doo Dancer
ige 
JockBMW 
karlluke 
kennybadMember of Heckling Team
Kiwini4uHeckler-in-Chief
mabsueMember of Heckling Team
madmooChief of Bovine Department
mickyblue 
Moonoo 
NorbitArsenal Representative
OnlyOneCTOfficial Luckbox
PokerPartyTKO leg 3 runner-up
Quagmire72 
robbiesmum 
Robbo67 
shanker197 
silentbobTeam Spokesman
silver8ack 
sophiesmumOfficial List Maker
st4r 
STEVEMAX 
stokefcPort Vale representative
taller Guy 
trevil25 
trip5 
vaigretTeam Chaplain

Comments

• edited January 2010
    i am in your team woooopeeee
  • edited January 2010
    hi could i be in team tikay please x
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO2 - Team Tikay - the new list:
    hi could i be in team tikay please x
    Posted by stoxy
    You need to fill in the registration which is available on the home page - there's a picture of Lisa-Marie and Tikay staring at each other on the left hand side.  It has to be done today as this is the final day for registrations.

Jan x
  • edited January 2010
  • edited January 2010
    hi i already did that but have not heard anything
  • edited January 2010
    hi i already did that but have not heard anything
    Posted by stoxy
    Emails/texts of confirmation are due to be sent out after registration has closed so I am guessing they will be sent out tomorrow or Saturday.
  • edited January 2010
    OK - I've added Hale72 and stoxy to the list but won't post each revision as the thread would become huge if I did so.

I never received an email to confirm my team choice last time - but did get texts reminding me of each Tuesday's games.  I think its to do with the boxes we tick when we first register with Sky Poker.

Jan x
  • edited January 2010
    Can you add me too please? Have already registered via the home page.
  • edited January 2010
    can u put me on please sophiesmum  thanks
  • edited January 2010
  • edited January 2010
    Any chance in putting me as an official heckler to the opposition?
  • edited January 2010
    Hi Sophies mum can you add me as well thanks
  • edited January 2010
    I've added all the above.  Thanks!

Jan x
  • edited January 2010
    can you add me also hope to do better than £1.69 this time thanks

would also like to aply for the post of official tractor driver
  • edited January 2010
    hoping to be on team tikay same as last time
  • edited January 2010
    Both of the above posts have been duly noted and added to the list - and the post of Official Tractor Driver has been allocated to Simally pending approval from our team leader.

Jan x
  • edited January 2010
    please add me to the tikay team sheet ta very much
  • edited January 2010
    Great  work again Jan
  • edited January 2010
    Ok, am I in....entered on tuesday.........................

Thanking you.  :)
  • edited January 2010
    does anybody know if the official Team Tikay team is out ???
  • edited January 2010
    does anybody know if the official Team Tikay team is out ???
    Posted by crazyaces1
    Only the Team Captains get to see the official lists as they are protected by the data protection act but if you PM them I'm sure they would confirm it for you.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO2 - Team Tikay - the new list : Only the Team Captains get to see the official lists as they are protected by the data protection act but if you PM them I'm sure they would confirm it for you.
    Posted by sophiesmum
    Always been confused by that one, how does producing a list of players in the TKO vary from producing a list of the top 450 players each month for the league game, not complaining just curious how they can do one and not the other.
  • edited January 2010
    i was on tikats team last time.would be nice to try again. cheers
  • edited January 2010
    I put my registration with a team tikay choice but i have no e-mail telling me that i have gone onto my chosen team or been moved to the other. I didn't get the confirmation e-mail for the last one either (or the promotional e-mail they seem to send out to some players letting them know when registration will start). last time i had to wait until the TKO registrations had been put up to see if my entry had been accepted.

Can anyone tell me why i don't get the TKO e-mails as i get the ones sky send when they are trying to get me to play on vegas or whatever.

Also can somebody at SKY Poker HQ put a thread on with a team list for each team so we can check who's were in and who is playing for the opposition
  • edited January 2010
    I put my registration with a team tikay choice but i have no e-mail telling me that i have gone onto my chosen team or been moved to the other. I didn't get the confirmation e-mail for the last one either (or the promotional e-mail they seem to send out to some players letting them know when registration will start). last time i had to wait until the TKO registrations had been put up to see if my entry had been accepted. Can anyone tell me why i don't get the TKO e-mails as i get the ones sky send when they are trying to get me to play on vegas or whatever. Also can somebody at SKY Poker HQ put a thread on with a team list for each team so we can check who's were in and who is playing for the opposition
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    I don't get emails from Sky about registrations either, but I did get texts prior to each game in the TKO series.  Tikay told me that it was how I had set up my account initially that did not facilitate me receiving emails.

Jan
  • edited January 2010
    Just read the DAta protection act thing and don't really get it? there is no release of Personal Data as it is only screen names and team allocation given. As the site shows everybodys screen name when they play the i presume this is not protected data?

Also if sharkscope can take info on every screen name and results along with profits and loss, publish it and allow any one to view without breaking data protection (and the only place they can get that info from would be SKY themselves i presume) then how come SKY can't publish a list of screen names and team allocation? maybe next time on the registration application they should put an opt out option if they don't want their screen names published in a public forum???
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO2 - Team Tikay - the new list : I don't get emails from Sky about registrations either, but I did get texts prior to each game in the TKO series.  Tikay told me that it was how I had said up my account initially that did not facilitate me receiving emails. Jan
    Posted by sophiesmum
    Cheers sophiesmum, I still don't get it though because i have supplied an e-mail address, i get e-mails from the site when i'm sent a PM or when they want to promote other services & promotions but not these (which are actualy the only ones i have an interest in lol). Maybe i've opted out of something specific without knowing it?
  • edited January 2010
    Just read the DAta protection act thing and don't really get it? there is no release of Personal Data as it is only screen names and team allocation given. As the site shows everybodys screen name when they play the i presume this is not protected data? Also if sharkscope can take info on every screen name and results along with profits and loss, publish it and allow any one to view without breaking data protection (and the only place they can get that info from would be SKY themselves i presume) then how come SKY can't publish a list of screen names and team allocation? maybe next time on the registration application they should put an opt out option if they don't want their screen names published in a public forum???
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    I agree with you totally.  And as Kiwini4u says Sky do publish lists of the top 250 players each month.  Weird!
  • edited January 2010
    Here is today's revision.

Tikay10Team Leader
    ACESOVER8s 
    BANDICOOT 
    bcoo12 
    BCOOL 
    BIGFISH73 
    BREN333 
    COCASIRF 
    craftycarp 
    crazyaces