You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKy Pokerz iz Rigged, Innit!?.... INNIT!?

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
I'm aware there are Community Guidelines that include provisions against people calling the software's integrity into question...but they rarely seems to result in even thread closure. There are so many threads like this in BBV.

Can we get some of those threads closed and trolls banned, please?

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to SKy Pokerz iz Rigged, Innit!?.... INNIT!?:
    I'm aware there are Community Guidelines that include provisions against people calling the software's integrity into question...but they rarely seems to result in even thread closure. There are so many threads like this in BBV. Can we get some of those threads closed and trolls banned, please?
    Posted by BorinLoner
    But how are we supposed to have fun ridiculing them if they are banned?
  • edited December 2014

This is my daytime bread and butter.

You close them, you close my fun :(

• edited December 2014
    In Response to SKy Pokerz iz Rigged, Innit!?.... INNIT!?:
    I'm aware there are Community Guidelines that include provisions against people calling the software's integrity into question...but they rarely seems to result in even thread closure. There are so many threads like this in BBV. Can we get some of those threads closed and trolls banned, please?
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Don't you think censorship add fuel to the flames though?

Its quite funny when the threads are kept up and the OP is destroyed by reasoned logic

Typical example "OMG all these noobs who ALWAYS hit with flush draws, it f****** rigged man"
    Response "ok always shove every flush draw you get, you will win loads wont you? Let me know how you get on....."
    Tumbleweed.

Or the classic, "yes sky would risk there multi-million pound business to fix your 5p/10p nl game"

Plus they are sometimes very VERY funny. The players secret ranking/score had me in stitches. If my secret score is higher than yours I will always win a hand against you. I was literally LOLing
  • edited December 2014
    Alright, you all make a fair point: They can be quite funny.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: SKy Pokerz iz Rigged, Innit!?.... INNIT!?:
    In Response to SKy Pokerz iz Rigged, Innit!?.... INNIT!? : Don't you think censorship add fuel to the flames though? Its quite funny when the threads are kept up and the OP is destroyed by reasoned logic Typical example "OMG all these noobs who ALWAYS hit with flush draws, it f****** rigged man" Response "ok always shove every flush draw you get, you will win loads wont you? Let me know how you get on....." Tumbleweed. Or the classic, "yes sky would risk there multi-million pound business to fix your 5p/10p nl game" Plus they are sometimes very VERY funny. The players secret ranking/score had me in stitches. If my secret score is higher than yours I will always win a hand against you. I was literally LOLing
    Posted by ShaunyT
    Ah, I think that was our old friend 1mindman.

He was convinced that everyone had a tournament ranking, and it was this ranking that determined your eventual finishing position, how you played your hands was irrelevant.

He was in the final 3 of a mini recently, and I popped open the table and asked where he was gonna finish. He told me he had a better ranking than the guy in 3rd but the chip leader had the best ranking, so he was adament he was destined for 2nd place. I think he did come 2nd as well.......thinking about it, maybe he was right all along!

Come back, 1mindman, all is forgiven!
  • edited December 2014
    Just been in BBV for 1st time in months !! Should be called the 'Jimmyriddle' section.

Would like to say thanks but im really not in the mood right now lol
  • edited December 2014
    There have been a couple of riddles involving Jimmy in recent times.
  • edited December 2014
    Sky poker is rigged!!! i won a tournament the other day... explain that!
  • edited December 2014
    So your asking sky to behave like FIFA?

ie block any thoughts on issues and pretend all is fine.