You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***UKOPS - Player of the Festival Leaderboard***

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
This is the overall table in the quest to find the Player of the Festival . It’s currently a placeholder, because I don’t have the final look nailed down… although it seems fine to me at the moment.   UKOPS – Player of the Festival Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Total                                                                                         Notes: * Should the Player of the Festival already have a UKPC seat, they will be awarded the cash equivalent. ** In the event of a tie-break, the highest individual finish will be used to determine the Player of the Festival . If we are still rubbing shoulders, the player with the best score in a single day will be taken into account.
Posted by Slipwater
WHAT!!!   Nae colour?  ;-)))))))  Great effort Slips. 
P.S.  I've already asked SkySanta if he could arrange for my "onetime card rungood" to come over this festival & for me to appear at least on ONE of your lists.
P

Comments

• edited December 2014

This is the overall table in the quest to determine the UKOPS Player of the Festival.

*UKOPS – Player of the Festival*

Player

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Total

*Each of the 33 UKOPS events follows this structure:

Position

Remainder of top 5%

There are threads for each of the four UKOPS days in Poker Chat -here, here, here, and here - where I will be documenting the results for each of the events.

Notes:

* Should the Player of the Festival already have a UKPC seat, they will be awarded the cash equivalent.

** In the event of a tie-break, the highest individual finish will be used to determine the Player of the Festival. If we are still rubbing shoulders, the player with the best score in a single day will be taken into account.