You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing)

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat

There is a £5.50 "fun" Tourney at 7.30pm TONIGHT.

As well as the regular Prize Pool, there will be £50 for busting various Presenters & Analysts, as well as Sky_Santa, Sky_Elf & Sky_Rudolf.

Bust ANY of these 7, & you get a £50 Bounty.

tikay12000
Sky_Santa2000
Sky_Rudolf2000
Sky_Elf2000
MrStarch12000
MissFowler2000
Laura_C2000
In addition, if you make the Final Table, you get these bonus prizes, too.....

1stEntry to £40,000 UKOPS ME (worth £110)
2ndEntry to £40,000 UKOPS ME (worth £110)
3rdEntry to £6,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £55)
4thEntry to £6,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £55)
5thEntry to £5,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £22)
6thEntry to £5,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £22)
To enter this, you need a PASSWORD.

The Password will be announced just after 7pm, on the TV Show, which you can watch on Ch 861, or via the Live Stream.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    In Response to BUST US!:
    There is a £5.50 "fun" Tourney at 7.30pm TONIGHT. As well as the regular Prize Pool, there will be £50 for busting various Presenters & Analysts, as well as Sky_Santa, Sky_Elf & Sky_Rudolf. Bust ANY of these 7, & you get a £50 Bounty. tikay1 2000 Sky_Santa 2000 Sky_Rudolf 2000 Sky_Elf 2000 MrStarch1 2000 MissFowler 2000 Laura_C 2000 In addition, if you make the Final Table, you get these bonus prizes, too..... 1st Entry to £40,000 UKOPS ME (worth £110) 2nd Entry to £40,000 UKOPS ME (worth £110) 3rd Entry to £6,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £55) 4th Entry to £6,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £55) 5th Entry to £5,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £22) 6th Entry to £5,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £22) To enter this, you need a PASSWORD. The Password will be announced just after 7pm, on the TV Show, which you can watch on Ch 861, or via the Live Stream.
    Posted by Tikay10

Looking forward to this.  I was wondering if you guys are having a "private" last longer comp? Might be a fun community comp?  

• edited December 2014
    In Response to BUST US!:
    There is a £5.50 "fun" Tourney at 7.30pm TONIGHT. As well as the regular Prize Pool, there will be £50 for busting various Presenters & Analysts, as well as Sky_Santa, Sky_Elf & Sky_Rudolf. Bust ANY of these 7, & you get a £50 Bounty. tikay1 2000 Sky_Santa 2000 Sky_Rudolf 2000 Sky_Elf 2000 MrStarch1 2000 MissFowler 2000 Laura_C 2000 In addition, if you make the Final Table, you get these bonus prizes, too..... 1st Entry to £40,000 UKOPS ME (worth £110) 2nd Entry to £40,000 UKOPS ME (worth £110) 3rd Entry to £6,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £55) 4th Entry to £6,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £55) 5th Entry to £5,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £22) 6th Entry to £5,000 UKOPS B/H (worth £22) To enter this, you need a PASSWORD. The Password will be announced just after 7pm, on the TV Show, which you can watch on Ch 861, or via the Live Stream.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thankyou!

There really should be a Sky_Scrooge too :-D

• edited December 2014
    How about a bounty for knocking NChanning out too?
  • edited December 2014
    Hi All,

Neil Channing will now be playing in the Christmas Cracker! Follow him under 'NChanning' - bust him and £50 is yours!

Good Luck - Sky Kirsty
  • edited December 2014
    How do you get into this tournament? as it says invitation only? 
  • edited December 2014

Hi - if you see the tournament description it says this...

Have we got a cracker for you! Shown live on Sky Poker TV is tonight's Christmas special. Hunt down the TV presenters and chase Sky Santa, Elf & Rudolph to win their £50 bounty. Plus, UKOPS XII goodies for the final table! Password revealed in the show!

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing):
    How do you get into this tournament? as it says invitation only? 
    Posted by jessop05
    The Password will be given out at the start of tonight's Sky Poker Show on Ch 861, just after 7pm, or you can watch it Online via the Live Stream.

£5.50 to enter, & over £600 of ADDED prizes on top of the regular Prize Pool.

The only downside is that tonight's Presenter is Lord Smirk.

Into each life, a little rain must fall, eh?
  • edited December 2014
    What is the p/w please????!!!!!!!!

When do I get my £1.01 cash for points??????!!!!!!

Why did I lose with AA against 73?????!!!!

How do I check the RNG?????!!!!

Hope everyone has fun tonight playing this.......happy Easter to all
  • edited December 2014
    What is the p/w please????!!!!!!!! When do I get my £1.01 cash for points??????!!!!!! Why did I lose with AA against 73?????!!!! How do I check the RNG?????!!!! Hope everyone has fun tonight playing this.......happy Easter to all
    Posted by MAXALLY
    I knew that Post was coming before it came.

HOW DID I KNOW?
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing) : I knew that Post was coming before it came. HOW DID I KNOW?
    Posted by Tikay10
    You have obv got a rigged forum predictor post machine!

I would love to bust you tonight btw grandad ��
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing) : You have obv got a rigged forum predictor post machine! I would love to bust you tonight btw grandad ��
    Posted by MAXALLY

• edited December 2014
    i did say in my diary thread i wouldn't be playing here until UKOPS, i should have said i'll only be playing the xmas challenge between now and the start of UKOPS
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing) :
    Posted by Tikay10
    You have got no fans old man!

Bring it on :)
  • edited December 2014
    What is the p/w please????!!!!!!!! 
    When do I get my £1.01 cash for points??????!!!!!!
     Why did I lose with AA against 73?????!!!!
     How do I check the RNG?????!!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY

Why isn't this a freeroll??!!!!!

Why are all the SkyBounty's sat at the same table??  (Now THAT would set the rigged tongues wagging Lolz)

Gl ya'all

• edited December 2014
    What happens if Sky_Elf knocks out Sky_Santa?

What happens if Tikay1 wins it?

What happens if I know what a river card is?

What happens if you force MrStarch1 off a set?

Where do I post if I lose a race?

How many ! can I acceptably use in any given title?

Why is there no live show on Thursday?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

• edited December 2014
    As well as the secret password could someone please pm me the secret rankings list so i know whether its worth me entering?

Thanks in advance
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing) : I knew that Post was coming before it came. HOW DID I KNOW?
    Posted by Tikay10
    You'll be wanting to leave this site and join another forum where posts cannot be predicted?

• edited December 2014
    What happens if Sky_Elf knocks out Sky_Santa? What happens if Tikay1 wins it? What happens if I know what a river card is? What happens if you force MrStarch1 off a set? Where do I post if I lose a race? How many ! can I acceptably use in any given title? Why is there no live show on Thursday?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    A 7-way riddle accumulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2014
    Good evening all.
    I walk my dog at 19.30 could Sky change the time of the Christmas Cracker please.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: BUST US! (Stop Press - with Added Channing) : The Password will be given out at the start of tonight's Sky Poker Show on Ch 861, just after 7pm , or you can watch it Online via the Live Stream. £5.50 to enter, & over £600 of ADDED prizes on top of the regular Prize Pool. The only downside is that tonight's Presenter is Lord Smirk. Into each life, a little rain must fall, eh?
    Posted by Tikay10

Will there be breaks in this?

;-)
  • edited December 2014
    Last longer please.