You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sky Poker TV Christmas Special! Live tonight at 7 with Rich, Ryan, Anna, Laura, Ross and Tikay,

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
I think the Secret Santa is Anna Fowler and I'd give her a Reindeer as a gift to take her round the world on Christmas Eve and get back in time for Christmas day!
Merry Christmas all at Sky!

Comments

• edited December 2014

It's Christmas Eve Eve!

And we're celebrating it, as only we know how, with...

Sky Poker TV LIVE!

THE CHRISTMAS

SPECTACULAR!

Tuesday 23rd December 2014

Channel 861 or streamed from skypoker.com

With Richard the Red-Nosed Reindeer

(but enough about my excessive drinking)

and Spittle Claus!

We've got a five hour Chrimbo corker for you, with the main focus of the night being 

THE SKY POKER

CHRISTMAS

CRACKER!

It starts at 7.30pm- it's just £5.50 to enter, and it's going to be incredible Christmas fun. Why? Because many of the Sky presenters and analysts will be playing in it and Skyping in from home. And if you take one of them out the tournament you instantly win £50! And the final table has extra prizes of UKOPS main event seats. On top of the usual prizepool!

Already confirmed to be playing in it are:

Anna, Ross, Tikay, Laura, Sky Elf, Sky Santa and Sky Rudolf- each with bounties on their heads. Loads of extra value in this game.

Now- here comes the important bit. It requires a password in order to play. And you can only get that password by watching Sky Poker TV when we go live at 7 tomorrow. Make sure you tune in!

• edited December 2014

We'll have our own prizes to give away of course, with a draw at the end of the night for tournament seatsfrom everyone who had a message and a hand request featured on the show. So do get in touch.

Poker questions, your Christmas messages and how about your thoughts on this...

SKY POKER 

SECRET 

SANTA!

What do you think would make the perfect present for a specific person, if you got them in Secret Santa?

It could be a Sky Poker presenter or analyst of your choosing, a well-known player on the site, a famous poker player, or maybe a celebrity. Basically someone that most of our viewers would know.

Who is it? And what would you buy for them as a Christmas gift? 

(I'd get Tikay a Stannah stairlift and Ross an origami kit, as he enjoys folding.)

Looking forward to the show and see you at 7. 

(There's also a rumour that Ryan and I will be wearing hideous Chrismas outfits...but don't let that put you off!)

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker TV Christmas Special! Live tonight at 7 with Rich, Ryan, Anna, Laura, Ross and Tikay, (Tune in at 7pm for the password to the amazing Christmas Cracker tournament):
    I think the Secret Santa is Anna Fowler and I'd give her a Reindeer as a gift to take her round the world on Christmas Eve and get back in time for Christmas day! Merry Christmas all at Sky!
    Posted by wynne1938
    Thanks wynne. 

Merry Christmas to you too!
  • edited December 2014
    presents for Laura and Anna.....

If you can work it out and somehow say it on air without being fired I will be impressed......good luck! :-)
  • edited December 2014
    Afternoon all.  Show of the year so far.  I smell a BAFTA nomination for this one for sure.

For Ross I would get some good nights sleep.  I have a feeling they will come in handy later this year.
    For Tikay, I would get a place on next years I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.  That would be compulsive viewing.
    For Richard, a copy of the best of West Brom 1980 to the present day on DVD.  You can watch it when you need to time a soft boiled egg.

Merry Christmas to everyone out there and may everyone find some run good at the bottom of their christmas stockings
  • edited December 2014
    Hi All,

Neil Channing will now be playing in the Christmas Cracker! Follow him under 'NChanning' - bust him and £50 is yours!

Good Luck - Sky Kirsty
  • edited December 2014
    THE PASSWORD WILL BE REVEALED AT 7PM LIVE ON AIR!
  • edited December 2014
    Have a great show 
    Merry xmas to all at sky poker 
  • edited December 2014
    evening all have a great show and merry christmas.

i've just come up with a good christmas song remade to be poker like and a good time to sing in would be before the cristmas cracker, so could you sing it before the tournament itself starts please?

it was orinally done with my name but an ever better name would be TK himself so've i've redone it with his name

this is the song
    you better watch out, you better not cry, you bette not excite i'm telling you why, old TK is playing tonight.

he see's you when your loose, he knows when you're a tight, he know's when you have limped or raised so just raise for goodness sake.

you better watch out, you better not cry, you bette not excite i'm telling you why, old TK is playing tonight.
  • edited December 2014
    Secret santa

For Ryan - Tooth whitening kit

For Neil - Hairbrush

Merry Christmas to all at Sky Poker

Cheers
    Mick
  • edited December 2014
    last longer please.
    lordgee
  • edited December 2014
    i would get Ross a poker book, mainly 25 chapters of playing a set, through every street and making money.

with only one paragraph in the book at the very end even after the index after the page on who printed the book, 

on the page that doesnt even have a number.... on how too fold a set well ahead on live on tv.

i would find my book at a carboot sale in glasgow for alot less than a tenner.
  • edited December 2014
    Origami kit for Ross - that genuinely made me chuckle, well done Orford! (for once)

See you lot on the felt later. I'm playing such bad poker at the moment, the bounty should be pretty easy...
  • edited December 2014
    £50 Bounty head prize on:

NChanning
    MissFowler
    MrStarch1
    Laura_C
    Tikay1
    Sky_Elf
    Sky_Santa
    Sky_Rudolf

• edited December 2014
    Watch out Bryan, Orford might have got a taste for bunking off early... if he offers you any food or drink, politely decline... or impolitely if you feel like it.

Hope Jen's feeling better. It's a wonder that doesn't happen more often. 
  • edited December 2014
    As someone who will remain nameless was ribbing a Anna last year. I thought I should write and give her a diet book.
    It only has 4 major points and they are 
    1. Eat what you feel like
    2. Eat whatever you feel like
    3. eat as much as you feel like
    4. Set your target weight at 20 stone plus and you can eat as much cream cakes and chocolate as you want.
    I can't help but feel this would be one of the most popular diet books ever, though the medical proffesion may not approve
  • edited December 2014
    Having started a new job recently, I don't get much time for poker anymore.

This is the first time in many months that I can watch Sky Poker TV, but having seen your attire, I am having second thoughts .. :/
  • edited December 2014
    Richard got the better end of this deal. Green and red pwns blue and white.
  • edited December 2014
    Secret Santa, platform shoes for Matt Bates :)
  • edited December 2014
    I'd buy Ryan a mirror for Xmas
    the reflected glow from those pearly whites
    would save the channel a fortune in lighting!
  • edited December 2014
    If neil channing knocks out Tk does he get the bountie?
  • edited December 2014
    Why no head prize on Julien   yoyo   hes playing
  • edited December 2014
    Blimey guys, wtf are you wearing?

Never have I wanted a black n white TV so much.

• edited December 2014

happy days, free roll into the mini and satilite into the main  enjoying the  show
    merry christmass to all at sky even  all the numptys  who limp in  under the  gun  :)

• edited December 2014
    Richard, do you remember the sit and go all the presenters played a little over a year ago?

Any chance you can tell us who won that now?
  • edited December 2014

last longer pls

• edited December 2014
    Merry Xmas Rich, Ryan and everyone!  Playing the main, the mini, the Christmas Cracker and the UKOPS freeroll tonight, not sure how I'll fare 4-tabling but it'll be a good challenge!

Secret santa - for Julian, a box to keep his luck in?  I see he's already out of the Cracker so maybe he misplaced it tonight :)
  • edited December 2014
    Evening Gents, turned on Sky Poker TV, saw your clovbber and first thought was "have the pair of you lost a fight against a department store gift wrapper?!"

Have a great show and while I'm on, a great Christmas and New Year.

• edited December 2014
    Whats the password? 
  • edited December 2014
    LAST LONGER PLEASE