You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Double your money sit & go

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat
Why is it called double your money i use to play it and i.e. pay £2.20 and finish in top 3 and win £4.00 which was great now i have played paid £2.20 finished second only to receive a return of £3.00 winning 80pence and risking £2.20 this is terrible value.......

Comments

• edited January 2010
    If you play a £2 DYM there is a 20p entry fee (or rake) making a total of £2.20.
    If you cash, you get £4 which is double your initial "stake".
    If you have only received £3 in a £2 DYM then that is an error and you need to contact Customer Services.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Double your money sit & go:
    Why is it called double your money i use to play it and i.e. pay £2.20 and finish in top 3 and win £4.00 which was great now i have played paid £2.20 finished second only to receive a return of £3.00 winning 80pence and risking £2.20 this is terrible value.......
    Posted by val17
    £3 is the prize for 2nd in a regular STT game - are you sure it was a DYM?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Double your money sit & go:
    If you play a £2 DYM there is a 20p entry fee (or rake) making a total of £2.20. If you cash, you get £4 which is double your initial "stake". If you have only received £3 in a £2 DYM then that is an error and you need to contact Customer Services.
    Posted by MereNovice
    thank you mere novice i will contact them