You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Customer services

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
does any one know why customer services are closed !! It says they have closed due to a emergancy 
No live chat available
No updates on here 
And after yesterday's mess on the site going down and problems on sky bet I want to know what they are going to do about bets placed that have been messed up ok it's only a few hundred pounds but it would be nice to get to bottom of it

Comments

• edited December 2014
    I just went on live chat. It is still working just taking really long time.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Customer services:
    does any one know why customer services are closed !! It says they have closed due to a emergancy  No live chat available No updates on here  And after yesterday's mess on the site going down and problems on sky bet I want to know what they are going to do about bets placed that have been messed up ok it's only a few hundred pounds but it would be nice to get to bottom of it
    Posted by chefboy79
    There was a major power failure in Leeds overnight, weather-related presumably.

Customer Care is based in Leeds, & they removed Telephone Contacts until all the various services in the Office were fully restored.

Customer Care remains fully staffed, & as far as I know, the Chat Service is now operational, but maybe not Telephone.

All queries & questions will be dealt with in due course.
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Customer services:
    I just went on live chat. It is still working just taking really long time.
    Posted by raggy94
    Yes, Chat is working fine, but there's a bit of a queue unforch.
  • edited December 2014
    I was waiting for almost 30 mins when giving up thinking it must not be working