You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ukops sats

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
hi folks,merry new year an all that.
question for the people at sky?
is there any sats for the mid BI tournies id like to play ukops deep but there are only sats for the ME throughout the day,thought there maybe a few sats for the other ukops games.
cheers sean

Comments

• edited December 2014

Hi Sean,

I don't know the answer, but I suspect not.

Whatever is in the Lobby now is all there will be, I would think. Can't see them adding other Sats now, to be honest.

Sorry, it's a shame really, but I guess their thinking is they want to make sure the Biggest Guarantees are covered.

I have no information either way, so it's not Gospel, but that'd be my guess.

Well done yesterday, good victory that, away to Everton. I have a bet on Stoke to finish Top Ten in the PL. ;)

Hope you are having a grand Christmas.
  • edited December 2014
    thank you TK for the quick response hope you,re enjoying the festive period too.
    well thats fine i can understnd the reasons,might treat meself and BI its half me roll but its christmas.
    as for stoke,i still have to pinch meself that we are competing against the elite and holding our own,we,re playing well and hopefully your bet will be paid in full
    glgl
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: ukops sats:
    thank you TK for the quick response hope you,re enjoying the festive period too. well thats fine i can understnd the reasons,might treat meself and BI its half me roll but its christmas. as for stoke,i still have to pinch meself that we are competing against the elite and holding our own,we,re playing well and hopefully your bet will be paid in full glgl
    Posted by stokefc
    Thanks Sean.

I don't generally celebrate Xmas, as I'm not religious, but I'm actually having a proper Xmas this year, first time in about 50 years I think. For reasons I won't bore you with, my "proper" Xmas Dinner is today, turkey & all that stuff. And tonight, I'll be playing a UKOPS Event or two, maybe I'll bump into you. 

Been a fun year for you, what with Stoke in amongst the Big Boys, & your wonderful experiences at the UKPC. It made my day when I was able to introduce you to Neil Channing, Willie Tann & a few other faces. Great memories are priceless.

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: ukops sats:
    In Response to Re: ukops sats : Thanks Sean.   I don't generally celebrate Xmas, as I'm not religious, but I'm actually having a proper Xmas this year, first time in about 50 years I think. For reasons I won't bore you with, my "proper" Xmas Dinner is today, turkey & all that stuff. And tonight, I'll be playing a UKOPS Event or two, maybe I'll bump into you.  Been a fun year for you, what with Stoke in amongst the Big Boys, & your wonderful experiences at the UKPC. It made my day when I was able to introduce you to Neil Channing, Willie Tann & a few other faces. Great memories are priceless.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    *goose bumps*
    it was a fabulous day one of the highlights of my life it really was but what really made my day was meeting you,you,re an inspiration m8,thank you
    just noticed the lobby,there are more sats for the ukops,which is good,but not one for the deep,ill look out for one during the day