You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS XII Day 1 Sat Night Live Show with Fowler and RyRy Spittales 7pm CH861 and online ***official

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Hey folks,

Welcome to Day1 of Ukops X11, by the skin of my teeth (which btw is a weird saying no!?) I have made it home from Kent, to at least wash my hair and shake some of the Christmas festivities off of me. The M25 was not moving, and I was a bit worried I would be on air in my pjs, looking slightly less glamourous than usual!  Also had to get through the obscene amount of cars heading into towns to go shopping!!???? More shopping???? Why??? Someone please explain!

Anyways.. back in London town, a few pounds heavier, and so happy to be able to kick off UKOPS with you. I hope you have a had a peaceful Christmas, we would love to hear from you if you have any stories to let us know, bad presents, Christmas dinner mishaps etc......

What personal family Christmas traditions do you have? Something you always have to do, make, buy, eat??

Also tonight Ross and Tikay are playing the main event..... Who will last Longest???? Predictions in before 8pm please. Who will finish higher and by how many places e.g
Ross will finish 5 places higher then Teaks..

The winner will get a seat into the 5k UKOPS BH at 9pm tomorrow...

Give us a shout to let us know what you are playing, we will be speaking to the boys on skype, I think Channing will be found at the tables of the Main Event as well.

See you soon, enjoy your evening

A xx

In case you didn't know what Day 1 of UKOPS X11 is like on Skypoker.com here is a reminder...
www.skypoker.com/img/cms/ukops-dec14-day1.png" alt="undefined" title="undefined" />

Comments