You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viewing stats

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat

In the last few Months I have a few people tell me my stats  ie How much money I'm winning or Losing ( in my case Losing)
I know i'm just a casual player. But to have some Bad sport Scream at me how can you beat me you've Lost Blab blab Money on this game. is kind of  annoying.    Is this Just complete Bull  on the part of the players claiming to have this info.
Because I can't even see a way to view  my own win lose record unless I down load 7 years of playing on sky.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Probably Sharkscope

Block it
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Viewing stats:
    Probably Sharkscope Block it
    Posted by VespaPX
    How !! please
  • edited December 2014
    http://www.sharkscope.com/

On the right hand side you will see options.

Chose Opt Out and follow instructions.

Nice Avatar by the way :-)
  • edited December 2014
    http://www.sharkscope.com/ On the right hand side you will see options. Chose Opt Out and follow instructions. Nice Avatar by the way :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    Thanks I'll give that a try but i've never Opted into this so i'm guessing Sky auto share my info with them.

Thanks for you help Vespa
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Viewing stats : Thanks I'll give that a try but i've never Opted into this so i'm guessing Sky auto share my info with them. Thanks for you help Vespa
    Posted by aceofspade
    As far as i know Sky don't share as it were but SS just collect the data.
    I find it best to Opt out to stop the haters.

GL
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Viewing stats : As far as i know Sky don't share as it were but SS just collect the data. I find it best to Opt out to stop the haters. GL
    Posted by VespaPX
    ace i had a player writing my stats out coz i beat him in a freeroll lol, sharkscope for you m8.. opt out
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Viewing stats : Thanks I'll give that a try but i've never Opted into this so i'm guessing Sky auto share my info with them. Thanks for you help Vespa
    Posted by aceofspade
    Hi Ace,

No, Sky Poker do not, as such, "share" the info with Sharkscope - Sharkscope, via data-mining, simply take it, & sell it. They don't ask permission, they just do it.  

It is, with difficulty, possible to stop them doing this, but it's legally quite complex, & it also has the drawback that many players like to see their Sky Poker stats on Sharkscope.

Your best redress is to "BLOCK" your Sharkscope stats, which is quick & easy to do.

It's a shame that people use S/scope Stats to abuse others, but it just indicates how juvenile & petty they are. No sane, sensible adult would so so.    

• edited December 2014
    In Response to Re: Viewing stats : Hi Ace, No, Sky Poker do not, as such, "share" the info with Sharkscope - Sharkscope, via data-mining, simply take it, & sell it. They don't ask permission, they just do it.   It is, with difficulty, possible to stop them doing this, but it's legally quite complex, & it also has the drawback that many players like to see their Sky Poker stats on Sharkscope. Your best redress is to "BLOCK" your Sharkscope stats, which is quick & easy to do. It's a shame that people use S/scope Stats to abuse others, but it just indicates how juvenile & petty they are. No sane, sensible adult would so so.      
    Posted by Tikay10
    all block now Thanks all,  and I really did not think sky was selling my info :) silly thing to say even if its the first thing to come into my head.
  • edited December 2014
    I'm sure it was against sky chat rules to bring up another players sharkscope? If this happens to you again (I know you've blocked them now, but some people might comment on that ), report it to customer care!