You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sats not right

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Live help did not respond so I have just played in a sat it said

1 SEAT GUARANTEED into the £4,000 Freezeout Challenger event tonight. 1 seat paid for every £22 in the prize pool. 3 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 4.

the payout with a £30-80 pool was 

oker75757140001Entry to £4,000 UKOPS Rebuymann2502£19.80JJJOHNSON03 Sir-Gary04 ALLIN5705 dipak197406 SUPERSNEDD07
something wrong  here

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Apart from me failing lol
  • edited December 2014

I'm a bit confused by that Gary, there is not a "Freezeout Challenger" tonight as far as I am aware?

Tonight's "Challenger" is an £11 Rebuy, I believe.
  • edited December 2014
    THat is copied from the lobby's of the satalites now running saying its a £22 freezout but actually awarding you a seat to the £11 rebuy and more for second place than first
  • edited December 2014

Hi Gary,

Gotcha now, sorry, I could not suss the problemo.

I've sent a note Upstairs.

Thank you.
  • edited December 2014

Hi Gary,

I gather there has been some confuseaments, & it is being unconfusedamented right now, & everything should be tickity-boo shortly.

There, let's see Slip Slop pick the bones out of that grammatical travesty. 
  • edited December 2014
    In Response to Sats not right:
    Live help did not respond so I have just played in a sat it said 1 SEAT GUARANTEED into the £4,000 Freezeout Challenger event tonight. 1 seat paid for every £22 in the prize pool. 3 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 4. the payout with a £30-80 pool was  oker75757 14000 1 Entry to £4,000 UKOPS Rebuy mann25 0 2 £19.80 JJJOHNSON 0 3   Sir-Gary 0 4   ALLIN57 0 5   dipak1974 0 6   SUPERSNEDD 0 7 something wrong  here
    Posted by Sir-Gary
    Hi,

This has now been corrected with the correct buy-in and payout satellites now avaiable in the lobby, apologies for the cofusion. All players have been unregistered and refunded for any upcoming satellites that were cancelled. JJJOHNSON shall also be awarded the additional £8.80 for 3rd position which is what the correct pay-out should have been.

Many thanks.

Sky Peter.