You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Tuesday Night Live on Sky Poker TV! ***

edited December 2014 in Poker Chat
Merry Christmas and a (nearly) Happy New Year to yoooou!

Hope you all had a brill one and stuffed yourselves silly with double, even triple meats, and loadsa wine and mince pies too! I for one am feeling absolutely horrendous from the amount of prosecco I've drunk in the last week. Today just so happens to be the first day since Christmas Eve that I've not had a drink (I promise I don't have a problem). 

Tonight I'll be (alcohol free) and joined by Ryan Spittles - no doubt we will be catching up on all things Christmas, New Year, and all in between! We wil also be following the FINAL night of our amazzzing Christmas UKOPS! We are live from 7pm and the main event is a £20K Bounty Hunter with a £110 buy-in. But remember you can satellite in for much cheaper or play one of the other UKOPS events that we'll be covering on the show! Stay tuned too, because at 10pm we'll be showing the final table from the 4K GTD Challenger Event that played out last night, it was a gooden!

Also well worth tuning in for, Orford and Karl Mahrenholz will be playing the UKOPS main from home tonight, so we'll be catching up with them on Skype during the show. We are also running a LAST LONGER COMP, between Rich & Karl... we're gonna give away a seat into Sunday's Mini, so get your entries in now - tell us who you think will last longer and by how many places!

We will also give away another couple of free seats to our fave hand requests, questions or comments of the night, and as it is our FINAL show of 2014, tell us:

What your favourite/funniest/best poker moment of 2014 has been!!

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #skypokertv
Follow: @skypoker

See you at 7pm! 
Jules xx

Comments