You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome

1464748495052»

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome:
    As Brian has asked on this thread previously I will on Monday start a new thread for this league, just hope I can do as good of a job of it as Brian has over the last 2 years. If the monthly winners could post on this thread b4 it closes as to their preference of prizes for the monthly win it would be appreciated thanks 
    Posted by scouse_red
    Hi Scouse could I have a £33 entry for next Friday please.Also I am still owed a weeks entry to the plo8 games.
                                                 Many Thanks,
                                                              Eon.
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome:
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : Hi Scouse could I have a £33 entry for next Friday please.Also I am still owed a weeks entry to the plo8 games.                                              Many Thanks,                                                           Eon.
    Posted by eon1961

ok bud I'll try and arrange on Monday for you and will also mention the week that is owed

• edited March 2017
    Hi Brian I don't Know if its to late m8,but they havn't registered me again this week
    Posted by eon1961
    Sorry eon1961 that was all my fault forgot about the week you and cormach never got registered.

Eon1961 and cormach both have 1 weeks prizes outstanding chris from 2 weeks ago when they never got registered.
  • edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome : Sorry eon1961 that was all my fault forgot about the week you and cormach never got registered. Eon1961 and cormach both have 1 weeks prizes outstanding chris from 2 weeks ago when they never got registered.
    Posted by churchy18

thanks Brian I'll add it to my list hope all is good with you 
  • edited April 2017

Could I have the plo8 entries please.
  • edited April 2017
    an email has been sent requesting all new and outstanding prizes

I will leave this thread open until tonight 
  • edited April 2017
    So sorry for all the health problems plaguing your family at the moment..
    Thanks for all the hard work you have put in and fingers crossed you will be able to come back and play again soon xx
  • edited April 2017
    this is what was asked for in the email sent today if anything looks wrong please let me know on here or on the new thread once this one is closed thanks

Chris

following the March FOSP PLO8 league these are the prizes won / requested

week 5 winner requiring entry to all 4 tournies this thursday .....................    Daffo

monthly winner who has requested an entry into Friday's £33 BH...............    Eon1961

monthly second who has requested entry into all 4 games for 3 weeks........... Cormach

monthly 3rd & 4th who each get entry to all 4 games this week....................... Pomfrittes &   _KAGAWA_

also eon1961 and cormach are each owed 1 weeks free entries form last month

• edited April 2017
    this is what was asked for in the email sent today if anything looks wrong please let me know on here or on the new thread once this one is closed thanks Chris following the March FOSP PLO8 league these are the prizes won / requested   week 5 winner requiring entry to all 4 tournies this thursday .....................    Daffo   monthly winner who has requested an entry into Friday's £33 BH...............    Eon1961   monthly second who has requested entry into all 4 games for 3 weeks........... Cormach   monthly 3rd & 4th who each get entry to all 4 games this week....................... Pomfrittes &   _KAGAWA_   also eon1961 and cormach are each owed 1 weeks free entries form last month
    Posted by scouse_red

Hi Chris,
    I still havn't been entered for tonights games.
    If possible could you send them a reminder please.
                        Thanks,
                            Eon.

• edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: F.O.S.P OMAHA HI/LO League thursday 30th march weekly/monthly prizes everyone welcome :
    this is what was asked for in the email sent today if anything looks wrong please let me know on here or on the new thread once this one is closed thanks Chris following the March FOSP PLO8 league these are the prizes won / requested   week 5 winner requiring entry to all 4 tournies this thursday .....................    Daffo   monthly winner who has requested an entry into Friday's £33 BH...............    Eon1961   monthly second who has requested entry into all 4 games for 3 weeks........... Cormach   monthly 3rd & 4th who each get entry to all 4 games this week....................... Pomfrittes &   _KAGAWA_   also eon1961 and cormach are each owed 1 weeks free entries form last month Posted by scouse_red Hi Chris, I still havn't been entered for tonights games. If possible could you send them a reminder please.                     Thanks,                         Eon.
    Posted by eon1961
    a reminder has been sent Eon
  • edited April 2017
    I have now closed this thread as per Brians request

THE NEW THREAD IS HERE