You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO II - Bet Now!!

Because we know how much you love TKO, we’ve had a chat with the guys at Sky Bet and they have opened up TKO's very own betting market

So this means you... yes YOU can put your money where your mouth is and bet on who will win TKO II, what the score will be and even who will win the next first leg!

Click here to see all the available betting options.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Oh goody my bets NEVER win so going to put some money on team Lisa:)
  • edited January 2010

It would be nice to know the teams 1st Rich, dont you think??
  • edited January 2010
    yup agree with max, wont be betting team lisa incase ive been moved to team tikay
  • edited January 2010

The details of which Team you are in will be e-mailed on Monday.

However, as neither Team Girl-Donk, (who have yet to win a TKO Series) or Team tikay (reigning undefeated Champions), secured more than 50% of the total Votes, you should be in the Team you selected.

The "no preference" Votes will be used to bring each Team up to exactly 50%.
  • edited January 2010
    Can we have odds on individual players ? ;)

Gregdonk - 500,000/1
    Tikaydonk - 1,000,000/1
  • edited January 2010
    tenner is going on team tikay 5-0 at 16-1 imo

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Bet Now!!:
    Can we have odds on individual players ? ;) Gregdonk - 500,000/1 Tikaydonk - 1,000,000/1
    Posted by phil12uk

philluckbox uk 1/100000

why? cos he is a luckbox:)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Bet Now!! : philluckbox uk 1/100000 why? cos he is a luckbox:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Your just jealous because he's our luckbox.

(or is that clique, lol)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: TKO II - Bet Now!! : philluckbox uk 1/100000 why? cos he is a luckbox:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

Dream heads-up for the competition in any of the 5 legs should be luckbox (phil12uk) vs luckbox (Me!) preferably when the leg score is 4-0 to Team Tikay and i cannot help now becoming an old biddy sympatheiser but it is impossible to have 2 luckboxes on one team so i had to pass the baton on and let phil sow his own seeds in the mad bad world of that women leading Team That Lot II.

My form on the tables has been nothing short of woeful over the last several weeks but i'm happy to report boss that the good form is coming back slowly but surely. (2 final tables in 2 days)
    HeadsValue
    £100 Gtd Speed

4tune82220001£29.97 + 20 League Points
    OnlyOneCT02£17.43 + 16 League Points
    sorith12803£12.21 + 14 League Points
    ZAB04£9.99 + 12 League Points
    Divine05£8.10 + 10 League Points

Tikay's Sleepstack
    SoLack1500001£120 + 30 League Points
    OnlyOneCT02£75 + 26 League Points
    LEON103£45 + 18 League Points
    kyle2004£33 + 12 League Points
    colly8905£27 + 6 League Points
    Can't help if i'm rubbish at heads-up but the real luckbox is back with a bang and i am soooooooo ready for us Team Tikayers to win TKOII 5-0.

That is all!...