You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dm margininal br brm and all that

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
ok so once upon a time i used to play 90man kos and nothing higher than 50/100nl on erm shall we say bigger site with marginal/ok results those with hem..... 50nl 7.1bb/100 but took a year out with a health issues/heart prob (for those who may wanna guess who i am from other forum(OTHERS WONT GIVE A ERM SHY   E    )  So TONIGHT I DEPOSITED 200.00 To see where i can go, normaly i advocate br management) but i did  see one table where i couldnt resist was it  50nl 2 week spots ....as i was loling about 4nl and watching higher limits so you can see already brm is not my strength. if i see a table/game which for is limits is week i am liable to jump in for the ev......dont get me wrong i dont pretend to be tommyd jac dtm or any of the many great cash players on here but i do know And undertand the fundemntals of poker and using ev to my avantage, i also understand by posting here that many will look and say i will av him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but sitting duck that i am ,i will post results as i go will also post a history of me ( im older than jac but yunger than TK )over next few weeks. for those that are realy bored
i will also include any rb and any promo gained in my totals
s.r 200.00
1jan 235.00    points 230.00

Comments

• edited January 2015
    i should also add this is for my benifitt ....just to make sure i can keep focus as i tend to go off on one....also if i  dont post b4 end of every month i have had my expecteded heart attack and  i am sorry in advance \;0
    p.s i do have a target for end of year which is ............ and if i get within 15% of it it i will donate 25 % of proffits to bhf and macmillan

all the best for he new year 
    DM
  • edited January 2015
    Good luck DM making all your targets...
    hope to hear from you next month..if not sooner, ha ha
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to dm margininal br brm and all that:
    ok so once upon a time i used to play 90man kos and nothing higher than 50/100nl on erm shall we say bigger site with marginal/ok results those with hem..... 50nl 7.1bb/100 but took a year out with a health issues/heart prob (for those who may wanna guess who i am from other forum(OTHERS WONT GIVE A ERM SHY   E    )  So TONIGHT I DEPOSITED 200.00 To see where i can go, normaly i advocate br management) but i did  see one table where i couldnt resist was it  50nl 2 week spots ....as i was loling about 4nl and watching higher limits so you can see already brm is not my strength. if i see a table/game which for is limits is week i am liable to jump in for the ev......dont get me wrong i dont pretend to be tommyd jac dtm or any of the many great cash players on here but i do know And undertand the fundemntals of poker and using ev to my avantage, i also understand by posting here that many will look and say i will av him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but sitting duck that i am ,i will post results as i go will also post a history of me ( im older than jac but yunger than TK )over next few weeks. for those that are realy bored i will also include any rb and any promo gained in my totals s.r 200.00 1jan 235.00    points 230.00
    Posted by degenmuch
    I didn't think we'd have 'post of 2015' locked up by 3pm on the 1st of January, but would you believe it, we do.

Take a bow son.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: dm margininal br brm and all that:
    In Response to dm margininal br brm and all that : I didn't think we'd have 'post of 2015' locked up by 3pm on the 1st of January, but would you believe it, we do. Take a bow son.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    yeh I also thought...what the duck?! lol
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: dm margininal br brm and all that : yeh I also thought...what the duck?! lol
    Posted by mrsduck
    Don't you start :)

I expect nothing less from that grotty little man but I thought better of you.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: dm margininal br brm and all that : Don't you start :) I expect nothing less from that grotty little man but I thought better of you.
    Posted by Jac35
    teehee! MrsD comes with added cheek this year :)