You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG Points

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Does this mean that all sit and goes played before sky poker put the tags on do not count towards your points? Also is there somewere that has a leaderboard?

Comments

• edited January 2015
    also it does not say if you have to finish top 3 on the dym's or just buying in gets the points????????????/
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to SNG Points:
    Does this mean that all sit and goes played before sky poker put the tags on do not count towards your points? Also is there somewere that has a leaderboard?
    Posted by S_K_1_T_Z
    Hi S-K-1_T_Z,

Probably best to ask CC.

I would have assumed that as long as it was one of those that qualified for the Promo, then it would count. If not, not. That's just my guess, it is not an official reply.

There will be a Leaderboard, according to the Promo. I would imagine it would be published Daily, but not "intra-day". 

Good luck.  

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: SNG Points:
    also it does not say if you have to finish top 3 on the dym's or just buying in gets the points????????????/
    Posted by cardu
    Hi cardu,

I believe it is points-based, not results-based.
  • edited January 2015
    Also...There has no been £50+£5 dym tsp sng's added, which is not stated points wise in the promotion. 
    S-K-1_T_Z, I presume that the previous sng's that have not been marked up will not be for points. 

I have now seem other post about this so £50 is worth 105 or 120 or something
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: SNG Points:
    Also...There has no been £50+£5 dym tsp sng's added, which is not stated points wise in the promotion.  S-K-1_T_Z, I presume that the previous sng's that have not been marked up will not be for points. 
    Posted by JimiAls1
    I'm not sure we are on the same page there Jim.

The Promo Page never specified what Buy-Ins were, or were not, allowed, the criteria was not "buy-in based", it was based on other things.

If you are looking at that little chart which showed the Points earned by playing a £5, £10, & £20 SNG, that, the way I read it, was purely an EXAMPLE of how points are to be calculated, it is not saying "ONLY these three Buy-in Levels will count".

There are definitely qualifying DYM's in the Lobby at £3.30, & £55, for example.

If in doubt, please speak to Customer Care.