You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Comments

• edited January 2015
    You need to let Mr ambo know it's now £1Million guarantee for the UKPC M/E.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Neil Channing's Bluff:
    You need to let Mr ambo know it's now £1Million guarantee for the UKPC M/E.
    Posted by Phantom66
    Ha!

The Bluff Europe articles have to be submitted around 6 weeks before they are published. At the time, the UKPC Guarantee was "only" £500,000. It was later doubled to £1 millyball.

It'll enable him to give the UKPC another mention in his next article, in a sort of seamless bit of puff. ;)

My January piece had to be submitted by December 9th, & not a day later - it will be published Online on around 28th January. So you have to sort of see into the future when writing this sort of stuff for Poker Media. And from time to time, yeah, it trips us up.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Neil Channing's Bluff:
    In Response to Re: Neil Channing's Bluff : Ha! The Bluff Europe articles have to be submitted around 6 weeks before they are published. At the time, the UKPC Guarantee was "only" £500,000. It was later doubled to £1 millyball. It'll enable him to give the UKPC another mention in his next article, in a sort of seamless bit of puff. ;) My January piece had to be submitted by December 9th, & not a day later - it will be published Online on around 28th January. So you have to sort of see into the future when writing this sort of stuff for Poker Media. And from time to time, yeah, it trips us up.
    Posted by Tikay10
     I'm actually planning to write the February one tomorrow. It's going to be tricky to chisel in a few UKPC mentions but I ought to manage it.

Actually made a bit of a cock-up in the January one and got a fact completely wrong. It's annoying being print media as you can't go back and change it. I guess I should tell them for the online edition.