You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

dont leave it to the last minute

edited January 2010 in The Sky Poker Tour
at this rate it will be full within the next week (luton that is ).good luck to all who are trying to qualify. del

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Part of me is wishing i wasn't in Italy during SPT Luton but it is one part of Europe i've never done and i'm looking forward to my holibobs really much.

I've really enjoyed taking part in both SPT Manchester and Newcastle both for differing reasons and if i'm going to be honest looking at a fixture list for the best county cricket team that i support with a passion , i very much doubt that i am going to be doing the remaining 3 legs and unless i qualify for Nottingham that will be my 2009/2010 SPT campaign finished until Season 3.

I shall be keeping my eye on proceedings Del while i'm away and i'll be sending my best wishes to certain peeps including your good self hoping you get on that final table m8!...
  • edited January 2010
    I saw that there were 12 seats up for grabs last night. I tried 3 sats yesterday 2 of which I bubbled in! (these were the 1 in 10 sats & only the winner went through)
  • edited January 2010
    I fly home from Vegas that day so no SPT Luton for me but good luck to all that qualify and attend as they are great weekends

Dave