You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Red hot tip for the darts

edited January 2015 in Betting Chat
I,m going to put mor e on - She,s a machine and will win easy. Cant beleive she,s not odds on -She,s so far ahead of teh others

Anastasia Dobromyslova7/4Outright - 04/01/2015
Stake £5.00
Estimated Return:£13.75

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Red hot tip for the darts:
    I,m going to put mor e on - She,s a machine and will win easy. Cant beleive she,s not odds on -She,s so far ahead of teh others Anastasia Dobromyslova 7/4 Outright -  04/01/2015 Stake  £ 5.00 Estimated Return: £ 13.75 Total Stake:  £ 5.00 Potential Return:  £ 13.75
    Posted by MP33
    get on lisa ashton 3-1
  • ommomm
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Red hot tip for the darts:
    I,m going to put mor e on - She,s a machine and will win easy. Cant beleive she,s not odds on -She,s so far ahead of teh others Anastasia Dobromyslova 7/4 Outright -  04/01/2015 Stake  £ 5.00 Estimated Return: £ 13.75 Total Stake:  £ 5.00 Potential Return:  £ 13.75
    Posted by MP33
    I wish u luck with your bet MP33, however she was also so far in front of the others last year and lost in the semi's. 7/4 holds no value whatsoever. Ladies darts in particular depends who turns up on the day. Deta Hedman never lost a set last year all the way to the final, then was up 2-0 and lost 3-2. No one would have said that could have happened. That being said its always nice when someone beats a bookie, good luck with your bet. 

• edited January 2015
    Erm Erm - i meant my golf bet on Swartchel (Honest)

Lisa Ashton must be well odss on now