You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy Days is back! 50% Poker Point boost this weekend!

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Happy Days is back and offering players a 50% boost to their Poker Points earnings when you play cash poker on a mobile device this weekend!

Rack up those points thick and fast for your Sky Poker Rewards and cash out more at the end of the month!

Enjoy!

Kirsty

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Buzzing when I read the tag line. Not so now when I see its for mobile devices only. No incentive at all IMO as you still cant multitable.

• edited January 2015
    I was buzzing too - wondering whether Henry Winkler was going to play the fonz or whether it was going to be a remake with a younger cast.

cash only and 1 table only is a little underwhelming 

If anyone normally multi-tables I doubt they will use this promo - multi-tabling is hard enough, multi-devicing while multi-tabling is bound to be -ev as mistakes will happen.

if it is mobile only promo, then would it be better with a 50% boost for all game types? MTT and SNG players are more liekly to single table than cash I would have thought?

Anyways its extra money for some people for nothing whichever way you look at it. I try not to complain in these situations, just suggest alternative ways of doing things in future :-)
  • edited January 2015
    Lots of people can't play on mobile either, not everyone has an I-phone :/
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Happy Days is back! 50% Poker Point boost this weekend!:
    Posted by MrWh1te
    as usual not thoght out at all
  • edited January 2015
    How do you define "mobile"? I play on my laptop and that's pretty mobile to me.
  • edited January 2015
    I was buzzing too - wondering whether Henry Winkler was going to play the fonz or whether it was going to be a remake with a younger cast. cash only and 1 table only is a little underwhelming  If anyone normally multi-tables I doubt they will use this promo - multi-tabling is hard enough, multi-devicing while multi-tabling is bound to be -ev as mistakes will happen. if it is mobile only promo, then would it be better with a 50% boost for all game types? MTT and SNG players are more liekly to single table than cash I would have thought? Anyways its extra money for some people for nothing whichever way you look at it. I try not to complain in these situations, just suggest alternative ways of doing things in future :-)
    Posted by Phantom66
    Hi Phantom,

No absolutely not seen as commplaining! We really appreciate the feedback that players provide for us on here. I'll pass this onto the Promotions & Marketing team to ensure they get the feedback.

Kind Regards,
    Kirsty
  • edited January 2015
    Posted by MrWh1te
    Hi MrWh1te,

We understand it is frustrating that our current mobile product is only supported by IOS. Our Product Development team are constantly striving to develop our product further across multiple platforms and hope to have a resolution in the near future. Many thanks for your feedback.

Kind Regards,
    Kirsty
  • edited January 2015
    Thanks Kirsty.

Incidentally Mr White and Kirsty, I sometimes play on my android phone via the mobile version of the site m.skypoker.com via my browser. Seems to work ok.

Would playing this way pick up a 50% boost or would you have to be using the iOS app?
  • edited January 2015
    Thanks Kirsty. Incidentally Mr White and Kirsty, I sometimes play on my android phone via the mobile version of the site m.skypoker.com via my browser. Seems to work ok. Would playing this way pick up a 50% boost or would you have to be using the iOS app?
    Posted by Phantom66
    Just checked with SkySam from Product Technology - yes this would count towards you earning the poker points boost. Learnt something new myself there as I assumed it was via the app only - apparently not! So yes, any form of mobile play will constitute for the points boost, if you play via the Sky Poker website on any mobile device Android, Windows or IOS - all will qualify.

Kind Regards,
    Kirsty
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Happy Days is back! 50% Poker Point boost this weekend! : Just checked with SkySam from Product Technology - yes this would count towards you earning the poker points boost. Learnt something new myself there as I assumed it was via the app only - apparently not! So yes, any form of mobile play will constitute for the points boost, if you play via the Sky Poker website on any mobile device Android, Windows or IOS - all will qualify. Kind Regards, Kirsty
    Posted by SkyKirsty
    Thanks again - good to know.