You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY BET stoke v liverpool

edited January 2010 in The Shed

check out the odds on stoke to beat liverpool with a 1st goal scorer,amazing
fuller 1st goal,stoke to win 2-0   100/1
shawcross score 1st,stoke win 1-0   100/1
i,ve had a fiver with five diff scorers,3 1 nils,two 2 nils

EDIT:do i get free entry into the primo for advertising ;-)

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I agree, there's some fantastic value to be had on this game. Even as an outright win you can get 5/2 which I think is worth a punt with the way Liverpool have been playing lately.

Also take into account that they've got no Torres & no Gerrard either.

I've actually included this as part of my longshot for tomorrow:

Stoke to beat Liverpool @ 5/2
    Birmingham to beat Portsmouth @ 13/8
    Norwich to beat Colchester @ 13/8
    Charlton to beat Wycombe @ 8/11

All 4 are paying just over 40/1 so well worth a pound.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to SKY BET stoke v liverpool:
    check out the odds on stoke to beat liverpool with a 1st goal scorer,amazing fuller 1st goal,stoke to win 2-0   100/1 shawcross score 1st,stoke win 1-0   100/1 i,ve had a fiver with five diff scorers,3 1 nils,two 2 nils EDIT:do i get free entry into the primo for advertising ;-)
    Posted by stokefc
    Some decent looking bets you are placing there at massive prices considering Stoke are a solid team at home and most people wouldn`t back Liverpool with someone elses money at the minute.

I wont Jonah your bet, so I might just have a bet on Ricardo 1st scorer, he is a quality striker. I remember cheering him on as a Hearts player a few years back. Good Luck with your bets.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY BET stoke v liverpool:
    I agree, there's some fantastic value to be had on this game. Even as an outright win you can get 5/2 which I think is worth a punt with the way Liverpool have been playing lately. Also take into account that they've got no Torres & no Gerrard either. I've actually included this as part of my longshot for tomorrow: Stoke to beat Liverpool @ 5/2 Birmingham to beat Portsmouth @ 13/8 Norwich to beat Colchester @ 13/8 Charlton to beat Wycombe @ 8/11 All 4 are paying just over 40/1 so well worth a pound.
    Posted by silentbob
    Not a bad shout either SILENTBOB
  • edited January 2010
    thxs emily ricci is god
  • edited January 2010
    Im deffo having a bet on this tomorrow morning, ill post what i bet on before hand..

...No Torres, Gerrard or Benayoun, and some pretty darn good prices.

GL Stoke..
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SKY BET stoke v liverpool:
    thxs emily ricci is god
    Posted by stokefc
    Wish he was still a Hearts player, cut above the SPL though and now rightly showcasing his undoubted talent in the EPL. I can always remember him scoring from what sometimes looked no more than a half chance.
  • edited January 2010
    I would be genuinely surprised if Stoke are still available at 5/2 come dinnertime on Saturday. That is a MASSIVE price imo
  • edited January 2010
    that looks a good bet silentbob and i wouldn't back liverpool at the minute with anyones money 
  • edited January 2010
    Could be a good shout stokefc, we're absolute plop at the moment & we couldn't beat you last season when we were half reasonable. I'm gonna leave this alone for a few reasons:- 1. In the past 2 seasons Stoke have cost me £800 & £350 on different accas(the £800 one was a real kick in the ballbag, at home to a woeful Newcastle, i was hoping you'd bring my acca home live in the early evening game, you dominated for 80mins then Andy Carroll looped a header in for flip's sake). 2. Because of reason 1 i wouldn't want to potentially scupper your bets. 3. I probably won't be up at the ungodly hour of 12.30pm.

Good luck with your bets everyone, i'll post mine before the super 6 freeroll tomoz. I agree with silentbob on Birmingham, they look great value at 13/8 and you'd also expect Norwich to be hell-bent on gaining revenge for that 7-1 creaming against Lambert's former team.
  • edited January 2010
    Good luck everyone.

I've gone for the draw.
  • edited January 2010
    My 9 team acca for the 3pm games are as follows:

Man Utd, Spurs, Blackpool, Ipswich, Notts Forest, Huddersfield, Swindon & Chesterfield to win. Colchester to draw with Norwich.

£1 pays just over 150 squid.
  • edited January 2010

nice little earner there.
    have split the winnings (keeping original stake) to place 3 singles, little doubles and tiny treble...
    UTD, Chelsea and Spurs all to win 3-0

• edited January 2010
    well united and spurs are playing awfull and chelsea are rampant, but at least you kept ur initialstake :0
  • edited January 2010
    yeah, have given up mate.
    but as they say, nothing ventured....
  • edited January 2010
    well, i never saw utd coming back to score 3!

half the winnings on city, leaving me with a tidy win for the day, regardless of outcome.
  • edited January 2010
    WOTS GOIN ON WITH MY REDS CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!! HOW CAN 1 PLAYER LEAVING MAKE SO MUCH DIFFERENCE(ALONSO) AV GIVEN UP ON RAFA NOW HE'S GOTTA GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!
  • edited January 2010

My bets failed miserably but well chuffed with the result...up the potters

• edited January 2010
    N.forest               8/13
    Huddersfield         4/7
    Swindon               8/11
    Chesterfield         4/5

£5 acca all going on Villa 4/7 tomorrow. I've covered the draw (single bet) as a little safety net for both bets.

Second bet 21 five folds at 30p a line

Chelsea/Sunderland over 2.5 goals      4/6     win 
    Plymouth/Palace under 2.5 goals         4/6     win
    Swansea/Leicester under 2.5 goals       4/6     win
    Huddersfield/Southend over 2.5 goals   8/11   win
    Doncaster/Watford under 2.5 goals       4/6     lose
    L.Orient/B.Rovers over 2.5 goals           4/5    postponed
    Bolton/Arsenal over 2.5 goals               4/5    tomorrow

Nice earner IF they come in. 
  • edited January 2010

I really jinxed those bets.

Still made a £5 profit with the cover bet on draw but overall a big disappointment.

• edited January 2010
    Stoke's price at the start of the week with Skybet was 11/2, it may have turned out a loser but hunt the value early dorrs.