You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Calling all Tipsters

edited February 2015 in Betting Chat
ITS ALL ABOUT THE TIPS 

THIS IS A NEW GROUP WE HAVE JUST SET UP ON FACEBOOK   FOR EVERYONE TO HELP EACH OTHER  TO BASH THE BOOKIES  WE HAVE SOME GOOD TIPSTERS IN HERE ALREADY AND WOULD LIKE FOR ANYONE INTRESTED TO  SEARCH US UP AND JOIN OUR  PAGE ITS FREE AND GOOD BANTER WHILE MAKING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE 

Comments

• edited January 2015
    if you have signed upto our betting page then  thank you for joining we hope you enjoy the group   please  feel free to leave any feed back as to what you think good or bad  it might promt others to   come join us to be the best betting group there is

• edited January 2015
     Hiya, according to facebook its a closed group, any chance youcould add me, ms bubble  (poor)       
       .longstanding punter.need all the help i can get lol to beat bookies
  • edited January 2015
    if you have requested the add i will get you added what name shall i look for
  • edited January 2015
    nice win that ms bubble ive asked to join to so if you could add me I would be grateful
    name is paul hunt by the way
  • edited January 2015
    yes m8 your in   welcome 
  • edited January 2015
    2 Wins from 2 lines
    Mountain Range (Win) Rule 4 Applies, Be Royale (Win)

Includes Guaranteed Price Bonus

6/1 and 9/1 double landed in our group 
  • edited January 2015
    Msbubble I have joined, thanks for the add. 

I was looking over the weekend and it just seems lots of random people posting bet slips or pasting over their selections without any reasoning or logic behind the picks. 

It makes it impossible to know who to follow, even if I wanted to follow everyones selections I don't have enough money!

Any tips on whos tips I should follow? ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Calling all Tipsters:
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE TIPS  THIS IS A NEW GROUP WE HAVE JUST SET UP ON FACEBOOK   FOR EVERYONE TO HELP EACH OTHER  TO BASH THE BOOKIES  WE HAVE SOME GOOD TIPSTERS IN HERE ALREADY AND WOULD LIKE FOR ANYONE INTRESTED TO  SEARCH US UP AND JOIN OUR  PAGE ITS FREE AND GOOD BANTER WHILE MAKING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE 
    Posted by MsBubble

hi may i join plz  im new too sports betting  im willing too learn what type bets are good too use  ive been trying out some bets too a little advantage  but as betting goes win some lose some  so im still trying 
    im philip nicolson 
  • edited January 2015
    Hi Doh , 
    Depends  everyone in the group seems to be having both good and bad days we are by no means pro who can give you a winning slip or tip everyday if we could then we would all have big houses  lol

i will have someone  message you with a list of around 6 key people to watch for in the hope  it brings you a few winners 

VagesMan
     feel free to search us and request to be added we will be happy to have new members 

• edited January 2015
    ok thanks  what group is it by fb name
  • edited January 2015
    Its all about the tips   is our group name  if you search for that you should find us 
  • edited January 2015
    ok we have been told that people are not able to find us  so we have had a small name change we hope this helps 

we are now called    all about the tips 

• edited January 2015
    Hi everyone I'm new to the forums iv been making a decent living from sport betting for last couple of years we all have bad days tho does anyone do the cricket?you can get sum very long odds indeed for instance iv been doing very well on the recent big bash had Melbourne stars in the last group game to beat Perth they wer 76 runs behind 14 overs to go sky bet had them at 14-1 I put £100 win next over 66464 then 66446!!! Iv predicted the winner every game including the final recent odi tri series every winner with the final Tom going to Australia also every newzealand game v srilanka win I'm pretty confident for the World Cup it doesn't all have to be horses footie and American football so far jan iv neary £3.5  thousand up from £100 start two weeks World Cup starts 

• edited January 2015
    The peeps in the group seem to bet in every race = zero chance of making ££££...

I joined, not for long though - was peeing me off on FB with tips every 2 mins lol
  • edited February 2015
    we have a race by race  once a week otherwise its a number of people  posting there own bet which if you went to the bookies most people cover there slips and dont want to give u a tip  we hit plenty of winners  you just need to spot them yourself with whats there. we also cover inplay football where our main football admin hes hitting lots of diff inplay bets only a few  days ago he attemted his euro 10 fold 2 teams from each country  he got 9/10  and a 8/10  we hope the next lands 

and  btw all you had to do  was turn of notifications to the group and you wouldnt get posts every 2 mins but thanks for the feedback