You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ANY WAY TO TRACK RESULTS?

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Hello all,

After managing to build a decent roll on sky I am starting to play a decent volume of HU Hypers and MTTs. Im aware that sky poker does not authroise the use of HUD's but was wondering if there is any software that allows you to track your profit/loss, volume, etc - Hand historys arent really required. 

If not does anyone know of a way inside the sky poker client that allows us to see our profit and loss?

Many thanks.

Bash. 

Comments

• edited January 2015
  • edited January 2015
    I found it easiest to just set up a n excel spreadsheet and manually enter your results as they happen, is quite quick and easy to set up a few columns and sums that will automatticaly work out your profit/loss for the day, how many games you've played etc for all sorts of sng's. 
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to ANY WAY TO TRACK RESULTS?:
    Hello all, After managing to build a decent roll on sky I am starting to play a decent volume of HU Hypers and MTTs. Im aware that sky poker does not authroise the use of HUD's but was wondering if there is any software that allows you to track your profit/loss, volume, etc - Hand historys arent really required.  If not does anyone know of a way inside the sky poker client that allows us to see our profit and loss? Many thanks. Bash. 
    Posted by benbash91
    Hi Ben,

As rspca noted, Sharkscope is the easiest, & cheapest way. In fact it can be free if you limit your daily searches.

It tracks MTT's & SNG's, but not Cash Games.

If you go to Sharkscope now, & type your Sky Poker screen name in the Search Box, it will have the stats you request there already.