You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKOII Productions

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Here you go Barry

Oh! I'm so excited about this blind date with one of sky pokers hunks.  I wonder who it will be?

Maybe it will be the dashing Ed Giddins or the charming DP Fitx. Hopefully it is my secret crush, the one and only Richard Orford. He is truly scrumptious! Please let it be Richard , he is so lush!

Hello dear! Sorry I'm late but you know what the tube is like.  You know I love tube trains Lisa and the noise they make Clickety clack clickety clack clickety  clack clickety clack

Oh hello Tee kay, you can't be my date for tonight?  Another bottle of red please waiter, no make it two!  Please ignore the bottle I'm holding it is empty.

Charming! You know I am a ladies man Leez and I'm sure you have heard about my reputation.  By the way you look pretty tonight, you remind me of Bet Lynch in Corrie. Now she is a lady!

Bet Lynch I have never been so insulted Tee kay!  You are old enough to be my great, great, great, great great, great grandad.

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating. By the way, I'm sure you have had plenty of worse insults during your sky poker stint.  Worry not dear, you are not my type.

So why are you here then tee kay, good heavens, what is that pungent smell

Ah, must be my cologne

Old spice, high karate?

No I'm wearing sexy duck

Excuse Me?

Sexy Duck Lisa it is a rare and expensive scent

It stings the nostrils teeks

Do you know that some parts of duck are used to produce the scent.  Studies show that one percent of the time it works all the time with the ladies

Good God

I can tell you like it

Right enough of this small talk.  The real reason I'm here tonight is to ask you if I can join team l m l? I'm a winner and I can't be associated with losers

Sorry Tee kay? Did I hear you right?

Lisa I'm begging you to let me join.  You know it was you who was the brains behind the last hollow victory in t k o.  I can't keep fixing results. Please, please let me join

What will Hoggers the grinder in chief say about this defection

huh, greg donk can't be bothered to play, he is too busy buying hawaiian shirts at his new tailor

Tee kay, talk to the hand as Lisa isn't listening. You are going down old gnome, Team L M L will vanquish the tee kay ers in the next leg! That is all

At least I tried, I'd appreciate it, if you keep this a secret Lisa

No worries on that score

Now I hear the roast duck is good

• edited February 2010
    Lol, thanks Steve
  • edited February 2010
    your a topman.

ross the boss !
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOII Productions:
    Lol, thanks Steve
    Posted by acebarry10
    Thanks for doing that Steve, I'd have got round to it eventually Baz.
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to TKOII Productions:
    TKOII Productions proudly present..... some daft videos TKO Leg 5 Result TKOII Leg 1 Result Orford's Odyssey Pokertrix   (Our hero Rich seeks out a new Poker mentor to help Team LML win TKO II) Vegas Baby   (Tikay in Vegas from July last year) Blind Date (Tikay sees the error in his ways)
    Posted by rossjb14
    OMG Rossy hunni...I am in fits here...you`re an absolute LEGEND! xxxx :)
  • edited February 2010

Rossy you are a legend mate! Had to wait all day to view this as I have got no speakers at work but was defo worth the wait!
    Looking forward to the next instalment which hopefully will be the victory party for Team Lisa!!
  • edited February 2010
    Thanks for the comments people, appreciated.  Hmmmm don't know if Lisa is talking to me after the Bet Lynch line and maybe the three bottles of vino as well...
  • edited February 2010
    Rossy you are a legend mate! Had to wait all day to view this as I have got no speakers at work but was defo worth the wait! Looking forward to the next instalment which hopefully will be the victory party for Team Lisa!!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    You wish.......
  • edited February 2010

very well done ross there fantastic keep them comeing m8  like tikay said people like u that make the forum

• edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOII Productions : I bow down to your knowledge of mallards sir.  I think you should apply for mastermind, you'd walk it!  I hope you liked the vid and I had to get the Mallards quote in the vid. Good luck tonight.
    Posted by rossjb14
    hi ross sent u a pm about doing a movie for celeb bigbrother !
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOII Productions : hi ross sent u a pm about doing a movie for celeb bigbrother !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Check you PMs Irish! Hopefully you will like it
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: TKOII Productions : Check you PMs Irish! Hopefully you will like it
    Posted by rossjb14

excellentoooo ty m8y
  • edited February 2010
    Hey up, the final TKO II Production.  Tikay has a secret meeting with the boss

Scheming Old Man (Tikay stoops to new lows to win TKO II)

I hope I've managed to raise a couple of smiles and all I can say now is good luck to everyone in the final TKO Leg.

As Irishrover says over and out

Ross

TKOII Productions proudly present..... some daft videos

TKO Leg 5 Result

TKOII Leg 1 Result

Orford's Odyssey

Pokertrix  (Our hero Rich seeks out a new Poker mentor to help Team LML win TKO II)

Vegas Baby  (Tikay in Vegas from July last year)

Blind Date (Tikay sees the error in his ways)

• edited February 2010
    Looks like you were also up a little late last night Ross! The things we do for our art!!! lol

Another great vid though mate! Classic!
  • edited February 2010
    Looks like you were also up a little late last night Ross! The things we do for our art!!! lol Another great vid though mate! Classic!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    Thanks Digger, lol at the art reference!  Lost track of time last night making the vid. My last one for a long while
  • edited February 2010

ROFL, another superb Vid Rossy. You are a genius.
  • edited February 2010
    ROFL, another superb Vid Rossy. You are a genius.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thank you Mr Kendall! OTT praise but much appreciated.
  • edited February 2010
    i was looking forward to that ross,

and wow it was worth waiting for ,

excellent once again ,

one last ty for your help in the big brother threads,

rover and out !
  • edited February 2010
    i was looking forward to that ross, and wow it was worth waiting for , excellent once again , one last ty for your help in the big brother threads, rover and out !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Always a pleasure m8y!
  • edited February 2010
    Quality video as always Ross, I wish I had the patience to sit and make one of these but I have the attention span of a, ooh a birdie, er where was I?
  • edited February 2010
    LOL Love it Rossy....  ` sexy duck` cologne....aww Jesus! xxxxx
  • edited February 2010
    Another quality vid, Ross.

I told Sky Des about it today- he said he thought the Tom Selleck chest-hair and 'tache was a good look for him!

• edited February 2010
    I said it was my last but I need to pass on  my congrats to Tikay and his team.

Congrats
  • edited February 2010

You are TOO Good, Rossy "Your Maj"!
  • edited February 2010

LOl Rossy hun...love the Tikay shimmy :) xxxx

• edited February 2010
    Lol- that made me really laugh. Esp the silent dancing at the end...
  • edited February 2010
    this wont play for me, anyone know why, it says accept the friend request
  • edited February 2010
    hi ross i nominated this thread for [ thread of the week - since forum was started ] lol.

listen m8y is it possible you could put up the excellent videos of total player,

at the start of this thread, don't forget the earlier ones like miyagi bb one also .

anyone who misses out on them would lose out  on some good laughs.

maybe put them down as extra laughs or something like that.

your roving m8y Irish !
  • edited February 2010
    I said it was my last but I need to pass on  my congrats to Tikay and his team. Congrats
    Posted by rossjb14
    Er... Ross, need I again?
  • edited February 2010

Good spot Webby, the you tube video I'm using to synchronise must have been made private, will see what I can do.

Baz, will put the script for the Congrats script up later.

Cheers