You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

*** Sky Poker TV LIVE with Jules & Ryan! ***

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Hello you awesome poker people!

Good weekend so far?? It's been a brilliant weekend of football, mainly because I managed to get the MOST points this weekend in our Sky Poker Sky Sports Fantasy football league - and have climbed up a couple of places, most importantly, ABOVE Orford. We can't let him get too cocky after final tabling earlier this week now can we :) 

We are also saving the highlight of the weekend until TONIGHT of course, with our live 5 hour show and our big main event - The £20K Super Roller!! £110 buy in, but as always, loads of satellites in the lobby where you can get in for as little as a couple of quid. We'll be showing some cash hands, hands from the main event, and some action from the UKPC final sat on the show tonight and I'll be joined by the brilliant analyst and all round nice guy, Mr Ryan Spittles, aka Scotty77... here we are in 2014, looking much much younger... what's happened since then?!? 

**** DREAM TEAM ****

As always, we love hearing from you on the live shows and we'll also be giving away some free seats into Tuesday's Turbo Open - anything you post on the forum, twitter or email will get entered into the draw so keep them coming in! Hand requests, questions about your game, pictures, general poker questions, questions for Ryan, and of course your poker banter on this topic...

DRY JANUARY. Are any of you nutters doing this??? I applaud you if you are, as I certainly am not. Let's open this up to some poker chat:

What part of your game would be the hardest for you to give up for a whole month?? 

Perhaps it might be bluffing?! Using the chat box? Or even something silly, like giving up eating your favourite chocolate whilst in a big tourny... Mine would be not having a glass of wine whilst playing :)

Get your posts in:

Email: skyopen@bskyb.com
Tweet: #skypokertv
or post below on the forum!

See you at 7!

Jules xx

Comments