You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

College American Football Final

edited January 2015 in Betting Chat
Anybody watched this on espn? Its been great to watch and the final is between Ohio State v Oregon (Ducks) is live in the early hours of tomorrow/later tonight at 01.30 .Looking at the betting on skybet Oregon at 10/11 with -6 pts seems fair,their star quarterback Marius Marriota(spellcheck?) is the Heisman trophy winner and all singing running thowing and rushing phenominom.Definitely within top 5 1st round draft picks(which you can also bet on!)He threw only his 4th interception of the season in the semi finals against last years winners Florida state who wereon a 29 game winning streak ....until Oregon crushed them by nearly 40 pts! So i,m all in Oregon !!! May also bet over 74 pts in the game at 10/11 because if Marriota gets going Oregon could get 50 but under 74 is still 10/11 which means the bookies expect points and -6pts is nothing . Go Oregon Ducks!!

Comments

• edited January 2015
    How bizzarre the bookies have cut the total points market by 1/2 a pt ew , weird. Any news of limping quarterbacks or wide receivers? Oh well i'm already on... 1/2 pt advantage me lol.

• edited January 2015
    In Response to College American Football Final:
    Anybody watched this on espn? Its been great to watch and the final is between Ohio State v Oregon (Ducks) is live in the early hours of tomorrow/later tonight at 01.30 .Looking at the betting on skybet Oregon at 10/11 with -6 pts seems fair,their star quarterback Marius Marriota(spellcheck?) is the Heisman trophy winner and all singing running thowing and rushing phenominom.Definitely within top 5 1st round draft picks(which you can also bet on!)He threw only his 4th interception of the season in the semi finals against last years winners Florida state who wereon a 29 game winning streak ....until Oregon crushed them by nearly 40 pts! So i,m all in Oregon !!! May also bet over 74 pts in the game at 10/11 because if Marriota gets going Oregon could get 50 but under 74 is still 10/11 which means the bookies expect points and -6pts is nothing . Go Oregon Ducks!!
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Good luck with this mate 
  • edited January 2015
    Great game, but the best team on the field were Ohio State.With there Running Back Elliot getting 4 Touch Downs and Oregon dropping far to many passes.