You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help needed

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Have put this in another forum but no response! 

Am playing on my iPad mini and couple of things : 

1) Viewing the tourny lobby whilst playing!? How!? Am I being really dim!?

2) Table doesn't always automatically load up ... Happens now and again mind but not very often!

3) Obv can only play one tourny at a time ... Say I've been knocked out of one and play another it keeps coming up saying I'm still involved in another and can get annoying!

Thoughts / answers to any of these would be great! 

Cheers

Kev

Comments

• ommomm
    edited January 2015
    In Response to Help needed:
    Have put this in another forum but no response!  Am playing on my iPad mini and couple of things :  1) Viewing the tourny lobby whilst playing!? How!? Am I being really dim!? 2) Table doesn't always automatically load up ... Happens now and again mind but not very often! 3) Obv can only play one tourny at a time ... Say I've been knocked out of one and play another it keeps coming up saying I'm still involved in another and can get annoying! Thoughts / answers to any of these would be great!  Cheers Kev
    Posted by AllInKev

I think the third is a bug in the software as it happens to me, report it via one of the specific feedback threads on the forum. 

Can't help with the others. 

• edited January 2015
    Have put this in another forum but no response!  Am playing on my iPad mini and couple of things :  1) Viewing the tourny lobby whilst playing!? How!? Am I being really dim!? 2) Table doesn't always automatically load up ... Happens now and again mind but not very often! 3) Obv can only play one tourny at a time ... Say I've been knocked out of one and play another it keeps coming up saying I'm still involved in another and can get annoying! Thoughts / answers to any of these would be great!  Cheers Kev
    Posted by AllInKev
    My tip is turn off ipad, play on laptop/desktop.

The app/tablet version is garbage. Sorry I cant be more constructive. :)
  • edited January 2015
    Posted by AllInKev

Ok this may not help but from my experience.

1) This does not work I have tried it also. Hopefully it can be sorted at some time.

2) No it doesn't always, But it is relatively easy to do it manually.

3) Yes this is annoying and is something that needs fixing and can virtually stop you actually playing.

To be fair it still has advantages, as whilst my car was being fixed I did win the community freeroll on my Ipad.

• edited January 2015
    No1 ~ Before you register, make sure to click Forum. You now have two windows. Reg for tourney. Go onto Forum tab, click My Sky Poker, then My Tables, then you can get lobby up in second tab :)
    Don't forget while you're doing this you are being blinded away ;)

2 & 3 can't be solved at the mo! :(

Have fun!
  • edited January 2015
    Hi MrsDuck,

Does this involve playing on the browser or playing via the app (like I have been)!?

The other problem whilst playing is getting on the forum (whilst logged in) is that it keeps coming up that I've regged for a tourny (that I'm fully aware of lol!) and prompting me to launch the tournament up!

Pity there isn't a fix for the other issues, I was asking more in hope than expectation tbh lol!

Kev
  • edited January 2015
    I get that too. I play in the browser xx
  • edited January 2015
    Right okay I shall try that the next time I play and report back! 

Cheers
  • edited January 2015
    change to Android and use the browser. No need to be an isheep.
    solves 1 and 2.
    Unfortunately there is no cure for 3.