You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

team sky poker

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
just wondering what happans i worked out after my 3rd place in the turbo main today bit of brag i know. it puts me top of the team sky poker leaderbored by 10 points with 1 day to go. i have alredy satalight into ukpc throw satalight anorther brag. do i get 1000 cash and free hotel etc or northing glad if u can help.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In Response to team sky poker:
    just wondering what happans i worked out after my 3rd place in the turbo main today bit of brag i know. it puts me top of the team sky poker leaderbored by 10 points with 1 day to go. i have alredy satalight into ukpc throw satalight anorther brag. do i get 1000 cash and free hotel etc or northing glad if u can help.
    Posted by rspca12
    It looks like you get £1,000 if you won a seat from a sat through another route other than this promo, see point 11. below

Terms & Conditions

1. By taking part in any of the Team Sky Poker UKPC Leagues you have the opportunity of winning one seat to the Sky Poker UK Poker Championship Main Event, worth £1,000, at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham.

2. The whole festival will run from Sunday 22nd February to Sunday 1st March 2015. Players will be playing Day 1D of the Main Event which takes place on Friday 27th February starting at 13:00pm. Any qualifying players must make sure that they are also able to play on the 1st March 2015, which is the Final. No alternative cash or prize will be given to a player who wins a package but is not available to take part. The package will be offered to the next eligible qualifier.

3. You may participate and enter any of the league promotions as many times as you wish however you may only win a maximum of one (1) Sky Poker UKPC Main Event seat. This includes seats that are won via satellites or any other means. This includes winning leagues across the different game formats; only 1 seat will be awarded. 

4. The Promotion will run from 1st January at 00:00:01 until January 28th 2015 at 23:59:59. Weekly leagues are divided as follows: 1st - 7th January (Week 1) 8th - 14th January (Week 2) 15th - 21st January (Week 3) and 22nd-28th January (Week 4). Each weekly promotion will begin on the above start date at 00:00:01 until the above end date at 23:59:59.

5. Players will be provided with accommodation for Friday 27th February and Saturday 28th February at the Holiday Inn Castle Marina in Nottingham. Breakfast for two mornings will be provided along with the hotel stay, but no other meals are included. A minibus will be available to transport players to the venue only; no other transport arrangements will be made. Should a player wish to extend their stay at the hotel, they are obliged to pay a further fee, set by the hotel - of which Sky Poker is not affiliated with.

6. A share of £4000 will be paid out to players who place 2nd and below, in each of the leagues each week. No extra cash will be paid out along with first prize. The cash breakdown is final with only the top 100 earning a specified share of the £4000. Where players tie for league points all players will be paid the specified amount.

7. Players can bring with them a plus one, who can also stay with them in the hotel room. Although no breakfast or transport will be provided for any extra people, other than the Team Sky Poker qualifier.

8. This Promotion is open to all UK, Isle of Man, Channel Island, Republic of Ireland, Finland and Gibraltar residents, aged 18 years or over who have a fully registered Sky Poker account. Any account that has self-excluded, is suspended or closed at the time of the prize allocation will not be eligible to receive any cash and /or prizes. Players must have relevant identification should they need to register for entry into Dusk Till Dawn.

9. Branded apparel will be given to players prior to the event and must be worn for the duration of their Main Event play. A member of Sky Poker staff will contact Team Sky Poker qualifiers shortly after to collect sizes for clothing - along with contact details.  

10. Each league has its own Terms and Conditions stated on its promotion page. Please visit the required league page for further information. These Terms and Conditions cover what would happen should the event of a tie in the league points take place.

11. A £1000 cash alternative will be paid for any player who manages to qualify for a place on Team Sky Poker after already having won a seat via satellite or any other means outside of the Team Sky Poker Promotion. If a player wins two leagues, or any format twice within the TSP Promotion, they will only win one UKPC seat, and will not be given any cash alternative. The next eligible player will qualify. Winners must not sell or transfer their Sky Poker UKPC Main Event seat to any third party and winners are responsible for the payment of any applicable tax, if any, due on winning the Prize, and/or any prize money won by participating in the Event.

12. Officers, directors or employees directly involved in the operation of Sky Poker are not permitted to enter the Promotion.

13. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the Promotion, or violates the Rules of this Promotion and/or the rules of Sky Poker. Please note: The game play of all Sky Poker UKPC Main Event seat winners will be audited, and any attempt at/or evidence of game play irregularities or collusion will result in the prize being withdrawn and being awarded to the next eligible player.

14. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate this Promotion, or any aspect of it including changing any dates and/or cancelling the Sky Poker UK Poker Championships (or any related satellite events), at any time with prior notice. We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions and the Rules and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on this page. We recommend you revisit these Terms and Conditions regularly, and by your continued use of the Website you accept any such modified terms.

15. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Rules will be resolved by our management in the manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and/or binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.

16. League points earned are in no way affiliated with the Sky Poker Rewards promotion whereby poker points are used. Sky Poker has final say in which player wins the seat based on league points earned.

17. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including any problems or technical malfunction beyond our control, we shall incur no liability and no Prize will be awarded.

18. By participating in the UKPC promotion, you agree to allow Sky Poker and its group to use your name, alias, photograph and relevant personal information for all advertising and publicity purposes throughout the world without further compensation.

19. Sky Poker accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these tournaments, such as a fold/timeout, or disconnects as per the general rules of the Sky Poker service. If the tournament is disrupted by system or network issues, Sky Poker reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.

20. By entering this promotion you agree that Sky Betting & Gaming may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from us.

21. By entering this promotion all winners agree to sign a required waiver governing amongst other things: their use of personal information, their use of their name, alias, photograph or any other type of material we may want to use as promotional tools and the obligation to wear Sky Poker branded apparel whilst playing in the event.

22. Only TSP branded Sit & Go's will count towards this promotion.

23. Sky Poker reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this/or part of this offer/promotion at any time.

24. The Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

25. Bonne Terre Limited (trading as Sky Poker) with a registered office address of Maison de la Pais, Wide Lane, Alderney, GY9 3UZ is the promoter of this offer.

26. Gamble responsibly. For more info visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone 0845 6000 133. 

Close Terms & Conditions

• edited January 2015
  • edited January 2015
    ....and best of all you'll receive a nice blue Sky Poker hoodie......

That's what I'm most excited about ;)
  • edited January 2015
    but sounds like if i win it i wont recive the hoddie which im not happy about :). also no hotel room.
  • edited January 2015
    I'd imagine u do get the whole package as well as the cash 
  • edited January 2015
    I'd send Tikay a message and say you want the honour of representing Sky as a member of Team Skypoker. and if you win could you still get the extra benefits that go with the package.
  • edited January 2015

Lol Charles, you old smoothie.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: team sky poker:
    Lol Charles, you old smoothie.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Lol not intentionally. I was actually thinking about this for myself on week one when I was close to the top of the board. The free hotel would be an added bonus, but representing Sky as a sponsored player when I've been with the site since pretty much day 1 would be a great feeling.... 2 weeks left to make it happen!
  • edited January 2015
    i agrea it will be a honour to rep sky poker if i win the leaderbored. also hotel room will save some hasel. if tk could clarify this would be gd.
  • edited January 2015
    easiest option would be if your original registration is transferred to cash !
  • edited January 2015
    easiest option would be if your original registration is transferred to cash !
    Posted by KAREN208
    It effectively is.
  • edited January 2015

hi rscpa.  very well done, but shhhhhh!  

i would win it first as the poker gods can be quite unkind if chicken counting.

• edited January 2015
    hi rscpa.  very well done, but shhhhhh!   i would win it first as the poker gods can be quite unkind if chicken counting.
    Posted by aussie09
    Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if one of the many people with 30+ points were to get a FT finish in either main or mini which could potentially put them on top. Sure Bearlythere and joseman will be gunning for it tonight!!

I'm 11000 points ahead in STT league which looks pretty locked up but haven't counted my chickens yet either haha!
  • edited January 2015
    i agrea it will be a honour to rep sky poker if i win the leaderbored. also hotel room will save some hasel. if tk could clarify this would be gd.
    Posted by rspca12
    I can confirm that you will still receive the Team Sky Poker benefits including the hotel but more importantly the hoody.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: team sky poker : I can confirm that you will still receive the Team Sky Poker benefits including the hotel but more importantly the hoody.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Brilliant wp rspca - note the use of the word will not would - congrats on your TSP membership. Take the night off.
  • edited January 2015
    Ah, bumped into you last nite rspca... or should I sing R.E.S.P.E.C.T again to you. 

WD :)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: team sky poker : Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if one of the many people with 30+ points were to get a FT finish in either main or mini which could potentially put them on top. Sure Bearlythere and joseman will be gunning for it tonight!! I'm 11000 points ahead in STT league which looks pretty locked up but haven't counted my chickens yet either haha!
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

ivan, you don't need to count, you've already got all the chickens.  vwp

• edited January 2015
    im defo not counting may chickens yet ( usaname pun). as the players behind me are all top players. just wanted to know what i would get. interesting how i play the main and mini know. and intersting how the players behind do. are there going to play more lose aka take more rebuys to build a big stack etc. itl be a fun night.
  • edited January 2015
    hi sam thanks for the rail last night. u sing away.
  • edited January 2015
    hi sam thanks for the rail last night. u sing away.
    Posted by rspca12
    Please please don't encourage her!

All the best tonight bud.
  • edited January 2015
    bearlyther and accccer03 still in contention for the main. bearlyther needs 7th or better and acccer03 needs 4th or better. Can't check mini event so don't know if anyone is in conention still from that. (or if rspca is still in mini?)
  • edited January 2015
    rspca still in mini and bearlyther just doubled up in the main! this could be interesting.
  • edited January 2015
    acccer03 is chip leader in main. 7th left and he needs 4th to overtake rspca. 
  • edited January 2015
    nervous times 4 is a draw dont know what happans then. he defo fav
  • edited January 2015
    vwp acccer03... ul rspca. 
  • edited January 2015
    yes ty mate accccer derves it played a top game thougout and i wish him well in the ukpc. 

ps 500 consaltion not to bd.