You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Allin Freeroll

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Hello everyone.

There has been a lot of good Freerolls introduced over the last few months by Sky.  I was wondering if it could be possible to introduce a 'Allin Freeroll' for cash/seats?

GaryQQQ suggested the Allin Satelites and they have proved very popular.  Also I have nearly 6k in surplus Poker Points, so would be a good way for people to use them up?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    I'm not sure of the upside to the business of doing all-in freeroll sats. The regular all-in sats are a good money-spinner for Sky (when there's no guarantee overlay) and the regular freerolls are meant to get players playing poker on this site, to encourage them to deposit and play for real money.

All-in freerolls would cost the site money and wouldn't give anyone the experience of playing, apart from the winner.

As for your points; forget about them. They have virtually no value and there's no incentive for Sky Poker to assign them any value.
  • edited January 2015
    I like the idea Del, although the freerolls they have at the moment, which you need 3 poker points in the last 24 hours to enter, are re-buys. This obviously generates revenue for Sky from the initial entry requirement, and of course the re-buys.

Freerolls for the UKPT and UKOPS however, are not re-buys, but require 10 poker points generated in the last 24 hours to enter.  Again, this generates revenue for Sky from players achieving the initial entry requirements.

Maybe your all-in freeroll could be feasible using the 10pts in the last 24Hrs requirement.