You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Night on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Karl and special guest Daiva Barauskaite- 'The Baltic Blonde

2»

Comments

• edited January 2015

Hand History #863415346 (20:49 18/01/2015) from roller any chance of showing it and hearing your views

• edited January 2015
    Being able not to smash my laptop up after my AA got smashed by 777 on the river
  • edited January 2015
    My highlight of 2015 is winning my seat into the UKPC. I also logged into my account earlier and saw I must of won a UKPC satellite seat from a previous show, so I played that earlier, got through to the £48 satellite, got through that and am now playing in the final to hopefully win £1000 spending money!
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Sunday Night on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Karl and special guest Daiva Barauskaite- 'The Baltic Blonde'! ***show message thread***:
    My highlight of 2015 is winning my seat into the UKPC. I also logged into my account earlier and saw I must of won a UKPC satellite seat from a previous show, so I played that earlier, got through to the £48 satellite, got through that and am now playing in the final to hopefully win £1000 spending money!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Ha Ha. Sorry about that Rich... I must of had a nightmare on the tables and logged off and gone to bed before midnight.
  • edited January 2015
    Hi all

Great show tonight.  I've never been soooo glad to have been loading the tumble drier when the UKPC final started and I missed my pocket Js starting hand - think I've prob used up all my luck for the night now though lol.

Can I ask the lovely Daiva if she plays the Hippodrome live games in the evenings in London?  I think - but I could be wrong that I met the lady at a BH game there which only had approx 18 runners one night.  If so she may/maynot remember a mad Irish lady having to leave at midnight to get last tube home.

As for my highlights of 2015 so far - I've somehow managed to reach the FT of the Wednesday night mini, also the FT of the Wednesday night main (but not the same night!!).  I also managed to reach FT of a £2.20 deepy tourney which was prob the most fun night of poker I've had in ages as the chat/banter on the tables throughout the tourney was fab.
  • edited January 2015
    Highlight of the year so far has not been playing just been reading the chris moorman book halfway thru it so when i read it all gonna make a deposit hope all the information comes to good use 

have a great show rich + karl and guest 
  • edited January 2015

•  HI ALL, NO GREAT BIG BRAGGS
      BUT LAST WEEK I NEEDED NEW TYRES FOR THE CAR SO I WITHDREW £300
       I DIDNT WIN A HAND ALL WEEK AFTER THAT, BUT TONIGHT I JUST WON A  POT
      LUCK HAS CHANGED SO ONWARD AND UPWARDS
  • edited January 2015
    Poker highlight BRAG-won last nights main for £2k outplaying PokerTrev heads up :)

I am in on Tuesday
  • edited January 2015
    Hi Guys can you have a look at this hand for me I have had the button raised most hands by the villain I had a bad feeling when new player in small bkind 3 bets so I fold my hand 99 pre flop as I had a decent stack and chose not to get involved in a three way pot as the hand ran out I am not sure it was the right decision would like to hearyour views my id is Bradybaby and I am new to the site hand id is 
    Thank you 

• edited January 2015
    Highlight - Having My winning Hand shown on a Turbo Tuesday
    lowlight - Next hand ACES hidden I called an all in shove flop gave me trips then gracefully left the tournament to runner runner straight.

Nice hair cut Rich! when did you join the monastary?
  • edited January 2015
    Hi Rich, Karl and Daiva

Enjoying the show as always. My poker highlight of the year so far is probably coming back from less than half a big blind in a DYM to scrape a cash. Just proves you should never give up!
  • edited January 2015
    Hi all
    Lovin the show.
    Highlight ........getting a into a 12000 b/h main for  £1.60 .Played real bad  no heads or cash.But ,loads of fun!
    Cheers 
  • edited January 2015
    Hi Richard and all yes the hand (863,460,718) is tonights main 20k
  • edited January 2015
    Hi rich, good show.

i guess the highlight of my poker year so far would be grinding my way up from the £3 dyms to the £5 dyms using good BRM, and i owe alot of it to the sky poker community for alot of the advice they have given me. and so far results at the 5's has been good to. not a major achievement but for a normally losing player like myself im prud of it.

outside of poker the highlight of my year so far is buying two pairs of the warmest comfiest socks ever.. its been a pretty boring year so far :)

p.s whens tikay on next? i enjoy the shows hes on the most
  • edited January 2015
    My brag of the year so far is making over 30k cash for points in the first half of the month.  Nothing to report profit wise.........#payingyourwagesRich
  • edited January 2015
      jackpot          
      10:52 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 214 351 95 44  
      left 88 79 15    

mat93 9 51      
      andrew1947 14 70      
      MonkeyF 15 54      
      albania 27 36      
      Aek101 34 69      
      TheCrilly 35 6      
      lovejunky 44 28      
      lundie 49 31      
      PBKR 57 35      
      Essexphil 58 58      
      chiptease 64 50      
      touchsmart 67 19      
      ctbn 70 74      
      Barrie26 71 25      
      liamboi11 78 76      

• edited January 2015
    Good evening again all
    My HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR IS BEING CHIP LEADER OF THE MINI TONIGHT
    aLL THE BEST
    rAINMAN397
  • edited January 2015
      jackpot            
      11:25 PM main mini both % main in mini    

entered 214 351 95 44    
      left 64 51 8      

albania 10 40        
      TheCrilly 15 22        
      ctbn 25 35        
      chiptease 48 25        
      lovejunky 57 37        
      MonkeyF 60 30        
      touchsmart 63 4        
      Aek101 64 7        

• edited January 2015
    thanks Richard for the mention in the list going for the jackpot main n mini.
    your the kiss of death,  just as you mentioned my alias,, BANG....
    AK SUITED MURDERED BY A8 IN THE MINI.
    CTBN
    Colin
  • edited January 2015
      jackpot          
      11:52 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 214 351 95 44  
      left 47 37 3    

MonkeyF 22 12      
      TheCrilly 29 23      
      chiptease 34 18      

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Sunday Night on Sky Poker TV with Rich, Karl and special guest Daiva Barauskaite- 'The Baltic Blonde'! ***show message thread***:
    Your next live show is this Sunday and it goes like this...   Sky Poker TV LIVE!   Sunday 18th January 2015 7pm-midnight Channel 861 or streamed from skypoker.com   With  Richard  ‘Yes, I really did get my hand stuck in the desk once’  Orford   Karl  'I like to loiter outside buildings'   Mahrenholz And special guest... Daiva 'The Baltic Blonde' Barauskite   And we're live once more from  7pm to do a whole evening of  MTT action . We're talking the Super Roller , the UKPC final satellite and maybe even a final table from one of this week's main events. Questions please for Karl and Daiva. Plus send in your... 2015 HIGHLIGHTS SO FAR!   We're barely two weeks into the New Year- but what has been your high point so far? For me- 3rd in my first main event of the year. (Anyone would think I was looking for an excuse to bring this up again...)   Let's have yours, no matter how big or small! At around 11.30pm we'll award  Tuesday Turbo Open main event  seats  for our three favourite messages of the night. Over and out. For now...
    Posted by RICHORFORD

is rich orford sat at my table or is this guy an imposter/stalker?
  • edited January 2015
    I'm an imposter and a stalker 

;-)