You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Haiti - Charity Poker idea

Just off the top of my head, how about a charity poker match with all the presenters / analysts playing at the sane table - winners takes bragging rights and say £1000 is donated to the charity appeal.
The event could be advertised on all the sky channels showing that this site is doing it's bit.
Round the table could be LML, Tikay, Richard, Mark, Trevor & Sarah with Ed & Sky Dave presenting.
I'm not sure apart from railing how the community could get involved but I think it would make great TV.
Just my thoughts, would be interested in other peoples opinion.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Good idea.

How about having some tournaments when say half the buy in is donated to the appeal.  Have them at various levels to give everyone a chance to donate.
  • edited January 2010
    I'd be happy to donate some of my BR if there was a donate button on the site....don't know how easy this would be to facilitate...maybe SKY_RICH could investigate?

Re: Charity poker tourney...TOP IDEA PokerParty...what about some old friends too? Orpe etc...plus we just HAVE to get Dave Bland & Pingu no foot involved...lol

Would love it to be on 865

x
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Haiti - Charity Poker idea:
    I'd be happy to donate some of my BR if there was a donate button on the site....don't know how easy this would be to facilitate...maybe SKY_RICH could investigate? Re: Charity poker tourney...TOP IDEA PokerParty...what about some old friends too? Orpe etc...plus we just HAVE to get Dave Bland & Pingu no foot involved...lol Would love it to be on 865 x
    Posted by TRIP5
    +1 :) x
  • edited January 2010
    How about donating the TKO II winnings, just to start off...