You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

MASTER CASH - with added Natash.

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

Master Cash returns tonight, & I'm back in the Co-Pilot's seat after a week's absence due to SPT, so for me, that's the good news. The bad news for me is that deposed TKO Capatain Orford is the Pilot.

And talking of pilots, tonight there will be a pilot run of a feature called "The Grind". We will have a studio guest, playing with their OWN money, for 90 minutes, on the Cash Tables. The idea is to see what ROI they can achieve. (NOT how much money they make or lose - their ROI). So that'll be interesting, & if it works, Producer Sky Posh-Speak may run that as a weekly feature, on a sort of League Basis.

On the regular part of the Show, tonight we will be following what we on Master Cash define as Mid-Stakes Tables - £0.50-£1, & £1 - £2. So the Featured Tables will be...

Master Cash 11

Master Cash 12

Master Cash 13

Master Cash 14 

In fact, three of those 4 tables are very busy as I write - some heavy action is going down from what I can see.

Mr Orford will also be reading out a few of your Posts from "Make Your Play - ONE". (No time for MYP TWO tonight, I'm afraid).

We will have time for some e-Mails I hope -
skyopen@bskyb.com is the addy.

So that's Channel 865, 8pm until 10pm this evening.

Oh - the Thread Title?  Master Cash with Added Natash? Well the Studio Guest - a splendid looking young lady of my acquaintance, who has the most beautiful cheekbones - goes by the name Natasha, & will be playing as "Twinkle1". That's "Natasha", not Natash". Well, I could hardly call the Thread "Master Casha with Natasha", could I? 

Comments