You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Feedback Wanted!

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Since you're all so brilliant at being vocal - I need your feedback!

We're thinking of rebranding the Magnificent Seven promotion page. We just want to know what you guys think of it at present?

When you think of Magnificent Seven - what comes to mind?
Is the page content interesting/easy to understand?
Any improvements you'd make?

The image attached is a very rough draft I did of what the page could look like? Mini 'On Air' tabs show which tournaments could be shown live on Sky Poker TV, images to show which tournaments on what night, and mini-series at the bottom so you can find more diverse games. The images could be clicked to open up more indepth tournament info too.

Thoughts/opinions/feedaback - let's have it!

Thanks!

Sky Kirsty

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Is there any progress on the other feedback thread you posted a while ago?

Changes to Sky Poker's Website

The images you have posted look great to me, although the black background doesn't really match the rest of the "Sky Poker Blue" branding.
  • edited January 2015
    Not sure if it's really what you're asking, but I'd change the tournaments involved in the magnificent seven. I'd take out the 2 freerolls and promote the UKPC semi or quarter finals and put in the 8:15 BH as that is a popular tournament.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: Feedback Wanted!:
    Is there any progress on the other feedback thread you posted a while ago? Changes to Sky Poker's Website The images you have posted look great to me, although the black background doesn't really match the rest of the "Sky Poker Blue" branding.
    Posted by Machka
    Hi Machka,

I found the feedback (especially yours!) extremely helpful! :)
    That is an on-goinging, more longer term aspect that we are currently beginning to work on - this was more of a short-term thing. 

We hope to start that early this year! But again, all feedback welcome! 

Kirsty