You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how is this possible!!!!!!

edited January 2015 in Tournament Strategy
outrageous, its just not fair boo hoo  :-)))

look Ma  got KK, short stack has shoved, next guy thinks he's shoving light, he's come over the top......tally ho GII!!!!!!!

HENDRIK62Small blind 75.0075.004665.00
aBig blind 150.00225.008353.33
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

bFold    
cAll-in 1730.001955.000.00
dRaise 3310.005265.002620.00
eFold    
HENDRIK62All-in 4665.009930.000.00
aRaise 6170.0016100.002183.33
dAll-in 2620.0018720.000.00
aUnmatched bet 390.0018330.002573.33
HENDRIK62Show
  • K
  • K

aShow
  • A
  • A

cShow
  • Q

dShow
  • A

Flop

Turn

River

aWinTwo Pairs, Aces and 7s18330.00 20903.33

Ah well some DYM's it is then......... 

Comments

• edited January 2015
    A club on the river would have caused fireworks in the chatbox ;)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: how is this possible!!!!!!:
    A club on the river would have caused fireworks in the chatbox ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

lol, would have had the silver foil hat wearers in an uproar.....
  • edited January 2015

Thought I recognised this hand...vul......I was waiting for the Kc to drop in on the river! ;)
  • edited January 2015
    Thought I recognised this hand...vul......I was waiting for the Kc to drop in on the river! ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY

It was some hand :-)

I got the shock of my life when you re-shoved and I knew it meant trouble..... 

Actually was involved in a few other beauties that night but this was the best one, how did you get on after that little boost?

• edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: how is this possible!!!!!! : It was some hand :-) I got the shock of my life when you re-shoved and I knew it meant trouble.....  Actually was involved in a few other beauties that night but this was the best one, how did you get on after that little boost?
    Posted by HENDRIK62

If it was the 9.15 deepy from the 20th (?)....I only managed 9th, but every cash helps. I am playing more and more of these deepies now.....breaks up the variance and you can play for hours without much outlay. Dare I say I actually enjoy them?...I am sure we will meet again and you will cooler me in return.

GL
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: how is this possible!!!!!! : If it was the 9.15 deepy from the 20th (?)....I only managed 9th, but every cash helps. I am playing more and more of these deepies now.....breaks up the variance and you can play for hours without much outlay. Dare I say I actually enjoy them?...I am sure we will meet again and you will cooler me in return. GL
    Posted by MAXALLY

It was definitely Tuesday, I had just bust the Turbo (set v set),then the mini (rivered) and then this one.

My wife wondered why I was sat hunched in the corner head in my hands rocking back and forth like an extra from 'One flew over the cuckoos nest'...... ;-))))

I go on spells of playing lots of the deepies and enjoying them, then other times they frustrate me, I need a few other tables open or I splash around too much ;-)

You are absolutely right they are great value, a lot of play for a small investment.

See you on the tables.

Neil