You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

random hands

is it me or have the hands at sky poker suddenly gone worse?i havejust sat in a tournament for an hourwith roughly 3 hands that where decent this isn't for the 1st time it just seems evey hand lately contains 345 not that im saying I want aa every hand it just seems there is an abundance of j3 10 4  . q  even suited seems to much to hope for

Comments

• edited January 2015
    In Response to random hands:
    is it me or have the hands at sky poker suddenly gone worse?i havejust sat in a tournament for an hourwith roughly 3 hands that where decent this isn't for the 1st time it just seems evey hand lately contains 345 not that im saying I want aa every hand it just seems there is an abundance of j3 10 4  . q  even suited seems to much to hope for
    Posted by fliddyfish
    Was so nice when you was banned - more pointless post from a great addition to the community
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to random hands:
    Posted by fliddyfish

Just you mate,

p.s multi-table
  • edited July 2015
    It seams the way of the software, what I have notice besides the smaller hand getting a result, first all in have an advantage and this should not be the way.

One player went in with ace and two off suit with low chips and the flop appeared giving me the third two, brillaint, I thought, only for this player to go all in on the last card and achieved the five for the run, could not believe this. 

Then I witness this player going again all in a few hands before this and winning, so come to my hand before being put out.
    First all in plays I call with a pair of kings with all my chips, he appears with ace queen and flop ace appears game over. 
    I had no chance, even though, my hand was the best, when hands are shown. 

Part and part of a game of poker, fair enough but why does the software acts towards the first all in, with what ever they call with.

I am not saying the site is bent, as all sites seem to run by the same status, but why is the software not adjusted to be made fairer, to all players.

What I think could help with this, would be more random cards, this way, fairer play could be seen,hopefully.

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: random hands:
    It seams the way of the software, what I have notice besides the smaller hand getting a result, first all in have an advantage and this should not be the way. One player went in with ace and two off suit with low chips and the flop appeared giving me the third two, brillaint, I thought, only for this player to go all in on the last card and achieved the five for the run, could not believe this.  Then I witness this player going again all in a few hands before this and winning, so come to my hand before being put out. First all in plays I call with a pair of kings with all my chips, he appears with ace queen and flop ace appears game over.  I had no chance, even though, my hand was the best, when hands are shown.  Part and part of a game of poker, fair enough but why does the software acts towards the first all in, with what ever they call with. I am not saying the site is bent, as all sites seem to run by the same status, but why is the software not adjusted to be made fairer, to all players. What I think could help with this, would be more random cards, this way, fairer play could be seen,hopefully. I am not sure if this is the right place to put this.
    Posted by colalan
    Welcome to 1982.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: random hands : Welcome to 1982.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    could it just be because random cards are dealt ?
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: random hands : could it just be because random cards are dealt ?
    Posted by CATCH-22
    Think that whooshed ya!
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: random hands : Welcome to 1982.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Excellent vintage