You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

'No Lose Weekend' - £10

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Sounds good - can we have one on Sky Poker please?

Comments

• edited January 2015

Hi all

Something from Sky Vegas this weekend which we think is a good promo:

Step 1: Click the button to opt in
    Step 2: Play ANY slot game online or on the go between 23rd – 25th January
    Step 3: If you make an overall loss over the weekend we will refund 100% of them back up to £10! Your Light Up January bonus will be credited on Monday 26th January before 7pm.

Please note: Only cash stakes played on slot games contribute towards earning your bonus. 10 game rounds must be played in order to qualify. Game exclusions apply, see below for more information

If that's something you are interested in then have a look. If it's not your cup of tea, then fine.

Thanks
    Sky Poker
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 'No Lose Weekend':
    Sounds good - can we have one on Sky Poker please?
    Posted by Phantom66

We'll see how this goes, wouldn't rule out something similar in future.
  • edited January 2015
    "Players previously excluded from Sky Vegas offers will not be able to claim this offer."

Does this mean anyone who has ever self excluded is unable to claim the offer?

Or anyone who is self excluded cannot cancel their self exclusion just to participate?

Cheers. 
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 'No Lose Weekend' - £10:
    " Players previously excluded from Sky Vegas offers will not be able to claim this offer." Does this mean anyone who has ever self excluded is unable to claim the offer? Or anyone who is self excluded cannot cancel their self exclusion just to participate? Cheers. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Once in place, you can't cancel a self exclusion
  • edited January 2015
    " Players previously excluded from Sky Vegas offers will not be able to claim this offer." Does this mean anyone who has ever self excluded is unable to claim the offer? Or anyone who is self excluded cannot cancel their self exclusion just to participate? Cheers. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Hi there

Just to be clear this is not refering to self exculsions, it is people excluded from Sky Vegas marketing offers.

Thanks
    Sky poker
  • edited January 2015
    Just to clarify when it says "cash" does that just mean a cash deposit - I.E not any funds that have come from another promotion such as a free bet etc?

So if you have > £10 you can freeroll it and keep profits - refund on any losses?

It also seems the "rebate" of losses is not cash - you have to use it on the site - can you use that balance on SkyPoker or SkyBet or would you have to restake it in on SkyVegas.

[PS Dont let Vicky Coren see this - still hold out hopes of seeing her on 861 one day]

• edited January 2015
    Can a MOD please move this from poker chat? :)

Sky Poker.....you naughty boy!!! :) 
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 'No Lose Weekend' - £10 : Hi there Just to be clear this is not refering to self exculsions, it is people excluded from Sky Vegas marketing offers. Thanks Sky poker
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    Oh I see, the first of many mis-reads I will make today no doubt. 

Ty SP and Sly.
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: 'No Lose Weekend' - £10 : Oh I see, the first of many mis-reads I will make today no doubt.  Ty SP and Sly.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ive had a lot of mis-reads this week

Thinking my FH 10's over Kings was good on a KK10K board was just one of them

Note to self.....must pay more attention :)
  • edited January 2015
    I do not normally play the slots online, but last week I opted into the Irish themed one, deposited £10 got to play with £20. I played at £1 a spin and got £500 on the pots of gold feature, then £200 on the road feature. Mental...I had to play through a few quid to withdraw. But got a few other wins doing this and within 10 mins of playing at 4.30pm I had £560 in my account, withdrew a chunk, placed a few nice bets and paid my poker all week, and a 7th in the main Tuesday. 
           My budget it £80 / £100 per week for poker / bets. And plays sats to mtts, and get in around 3/4 mains a week., and bet what I fancy football, nba, nfl, horses. I turnover 2 or 3 times that every week, but do not spend more than my budget. Its the price of a night out, taxis etc, and I am passed 40, so do not miss it. Also get free £50 bet from Sky bet club, most weeks. And try to at least double that.
            Bit off tangent, but I had a shot at last weeks promo and worked out well.
  • edited January 2015
    AGHHHH it got me, lost £13.

Well played RainbowRiches you addictive little g!t. 
  • edited January 2015
    Can a MOD please move this from poker chat? :) Sky Poker.....you naughty boy!!! :) 
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1
  • edited January 2015
    Just to clarify when it says "cash" does that just mean a cash deposit - I.E not any funds that have come from another promotion such as a free bet etc? So if you have /> £10 you can freeroll it and keep profits - refund on any losses? It also seems the "rebate" of losses is not cash - you have to use it on the site - can you use that balance on SkyPoker or SkyBet or would you have to restake it in on SkyVegas. [PS Dont let Vicky Coren see this - still hold out hopes of seeing her on 861 one day]
    Posted by Phantom66

I was wondering that as well.

• edited January 2015
    Just to clarify when it says "cash" does that just mean a cash deposit - I.E not any funds that have come from another promotion such as a free bet etc? So if you have /> £10 you can freeroll it and keep profits - refund on any losses? It also seems the "rebate" of losses is not cash - you have to use it on the site - can you use that balance on SkyPoker or SkyBet or would you have to restake it in on SkyVegas. [PS Dont let Vicky Coren see this - still hold out hopes of seeing her on 861 one day]
    Posted by Phantom66
    Hi there - it's £10 that then has to be staked / used once on any product. At that point it becomes pure withdrawable cash.
  • edited January 2015
    Cashed out +£5 that'll do for me :-)
  • edited January 2015
    Cashed out +£5 that'll do for me :-)
    Posted by Phantom66
    Nice one!
  • edited January 2015
    Lost a tenner in 3 mins there... Makes my loss rate at poker look quite sound!!