You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I'm Bluffing

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat

Some more assorted waffle in my latest Column for Bluff Europe.

Quite a variety of topics this month, including The Tesco Turbo Freezeout & the Ryanair Rebuy.

Oh, & the remarkable connection between 9/11 & PokerStars.

There, now you HAVE to have a look, just to see what it is.

http://bit.ly/1BVis1B

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Nice read TK! I've been playing the game on and off for 10 years - only ever recreationally I shall add - and like yourself I much prefer the 4 card variants (Omaha Hi/Lo is my fav) but you do ever genuinely believe it'll become more mainstream or is that thought just "Pie in the Sky" (excuse the pun!) - it's so limited Live and when it is available it's normally a big buy-in and/or limited numbers so prize pool isn't great in relation to the buy-in! 

Secondly, in relation to the WSOP, do we reckon the UK/Europe will ever try to do (a smaller) version or are these smaller week-long events the most we will get!? It would be great if London could host something like this but it will take one of the big boys to really push the boat out - which I can't see happening!

Cheers

Kev
  • edited January 2015
    Great read TK

Hope you get to play, loved the video you did of going to poker series and buying in! Great to see and follow