You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKPC Online Mini

edited January 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi, sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere.

I noticed that between the 16th-19th Feb there are some Online Day1's for the UKPC Mini.

Will these be held on the DTD client and/or the Sky Poker client?

Not sure what thread's best for this question

Cheers Graham

Comments

• edited January 2015
    they are on the dtd client i thinksky should consider doing online days next time????
  • edited January 2015
    Hi guys, another question. Sorry again if this has been answered elsewhere.

If you go out of the Main Event in DAY1A, can you re-enter on a different Day1, or is it a complete freezeout?

Cheers Graham
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Online Main Event:
    Hi guys, another question. Sorry again if this has been answered elsewhere. If you go out of the Main Event in DAY1A, can you re-enter on a different Day1, or is it a complete freezeout? Cheers Graham
    Posted by StayOrGo

Hi Graham.

You can re-enter on the same day, or any subsequent Day One, multiple times if need be.

There are 4 x Day 1's.

Fingers crossed one bullet will suffice, of course. :)
  • edited January 2015
    In Response to Re: UKPC Online Main Event:
    In Response to Re: UKPC Online Main Event : Hi Graham. You can re-enter on the same day, or any subsequent Day One, multiple times if need be. There are 4 x Day 1's. Fingers crossed one bullet will suffice, of course. :)
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks TK.

I am delighted to say that I have managed to win the Team Sky Poker tournament league for week 4.

Absolutely over the moon to be representing Sky Poker at the UKPC.

It does say that I have to enter Day1D, so will limit my opportunities to re-enter, but this is fine. I guess I'll just have to try and do well at the first attempt! :=)

Thanks again to you and Sky Poker for doing these wonderful promotions.

Cheers Graham