You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DOWNLOAD

edited February 2010 in Area 51
Please could somebody tell me what will happen when sky becomes downloadable and what improvements it will make,im not 2 clued up with computers and software?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    The fact you posted this in area51 will allready have everybody worried, what are you not telling us??
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to DOWNLOAD:
    Please could somebody tell me what will happen when sky becomes downloadable and what improvements it will make,im not 2 clued up with computers and software?
    Posted by millwise11
    Before I answer this ........................... is your name Colin?
  • edited January 2010
    HI --Millwise, the download will enable people to play texas holdem and omaha poker on the site, instead of spending most of their time messing around in the forum because they can't be bothered to play under the present conditions. When it is released, sometime in this decade or the next, it will hopefully provide a solid platform for playing poker, you know, like every other site on the planet has.

hope this innits
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to DOWNLOAD:
    Posted by millwise11
    when the download happens, it will enable me to play even more poker on here, because i will be retired !!
  • edited January 2010
    Hmmmmm........... As this is Area 51 i was expecting a set of "It will allow organised crime rings to steel our money by using super bot programs on the site to outplay us"......

.... how disappointing lol
  • edited January 2010
    when you download it it will download all of your bank details etc with it... lol is that better acesover8s?
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: DOWNLOAD:
    when you download it it will download all of your bank details etc with it... lol is that better acesover8s?
    Posted by BlackFish3

Am so glad u 'advised' me again, whatever would I do without u
  • edited January 2010
    why do you comment on the majority of my posts? Are you still donking off chips and losing?
    silly silly donk.
  • edited January 2010
    why do you comment on the majority of my posts? Are you still donking off chips and losing? silly silly donk.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Dont u like me hanging off ur every word? its not just ur posts I read and reply 2.

u seem to have an opinion on everything so its hard to miss u as ur posts are everywhere....is this not an open forum...like with my threads!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: DOWNLOAD :   Am so glad u 'advised' me again, whatever would I do without u
    Posted by xFALLENx
    yes its open forum bla bla bla... but look at this post... this thread had nothing to do with you but you think i am 'advising' you again... maybe your just stupid?
  • edited January 2010

In Response to Re: DOWNLOAD : yes its open forum bla bla bla... but look at this post... this thread had nothing to do with you but you think i am 'advising' you again... maybe your just stupid?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    just a note to say i think calling someone stupid for having an opinion is wrong

just because its differant from yours

maybe you should read your own posts before commenting on others name calling that youve done

sara36dd

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: DOWNLOAD : just a note to say i think calling someone stupid for having an opion is wrong just because its differant from yours maybe you should read your own posts before commenting on others name calling that youve done sara36dd
    Posted by sara36dd08
    +1 well said
  • edited January 2010
    lol its an adult site get over it. if i have someone stalking and mocking the majority of the posts i will retaliate. But thanks for getting involved again sara and your new friend hogan.
    bye
  • edited January 2010
    lol its an adult site get over it. if i have someone stalking and mocking the majority of the posts i will retaliate. But thanks for getting involved again sara and your new friend hogan. bye
    Posted by BlackFish3
    its an adult site

you best start acting like one

as for someone stalking you

has the person ever appeared on a table your playing on i think not

have you  i think so

i dont know hogan

just guessing hes another fan off yours
  • edited January 2010
    lol your the one that wont stop moaning and you tell me to act like an adult? lol whats wrong with railing a player? i have no respect for you now, stop getting involved where it dont involve you.
  • edited January 2010
    lol your the one that wont stop moaning and you tell me to act like an adult? lol whats wrong with railing a player? i have no respect for you now, stop getting involved where it dont involve you.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    lol grow up

railing a player if your playing against them

or your a friend

but a stranger you dont know

to carrry on a comment you got wrong is wrong

as for no respect i respect all who conduct themselves in a fitting mannor
  • edited January 2010
    whats wrong with railing any player? i just wanted to carry on the conversation live rather than via posting. what comment did i get wrong? i only have respect for good poker players...
  • edited January 2010
    guys,

please keep things calm in this thread.

the forum really isn't the place for arguments. Healthy debate, yes. Arguments like this, no.

please take a deep breath a move on.

thank you!
  • edited February 2010
    They both must of fallen out of their prams again
  • edited February 2010
    They both must of fallen out of their prams again
    Posted by KidPoker3
    SOOOOO FUNNY BUT THIS CONVERSATION FINISHED WEEKS AGO LOL
  • edited February 2010
    In Response to Re: DOWNLOAD : SOOOOO FUNNY BUT THIS CONVERSATION FINISHED WEEKS AGO LOL
    Posted by xFALLENx
    hilarious...