You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Best MTT Player on sky (poll)

Comments

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll):
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : I think you will change your mind when you hear her play against me in the deepstack last night gary... Go on Anjie tell them.. i want the story from your side of things :D
    Posted by FlashFlush
    flash dont be such a sulker lol. i gambled and it payed off. i was pot commited i had gone 5000 chips there was no way i was folding an up and down str8 draw for another 4000 chips . there was 18000 chips in the pot. i was lucky and hit my str8. if i hadnt of hit i still had chips left 2 get back in the game.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : flash dont be such a sulker lol. i gambled and it payed off. i was pot commited i had gone 5000 chips there was no way i was folding an up and down str8 draw for another 4000 chips . there was 18000 chips in the pot. i was lucky and hit my str8. if i hadnt of hit i still had chips left 2 get back in the game.
    Posted by anjie1970

fish lol
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : fish lol
    Posted by mickjenn1
    youve got 2 gamble now and again 2 win games. fish or not.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : flash dont be such a sulker lol. i gambled and it payed off. i was pot commited i had gone 5000 chips there was no way i was folding an up and down str8 draw for another 4000 chips . there was 18000 chips in the pot. i was lucky and hit my str8. if i hadnt of hit i still had chips left 2 get back in the game.
    Posted by anjie1970
    I think 5K into 18K with an up and down i would not be able to put it down either, over 3 1/2 - 1 with chips left over if do not hit tough but then i`m a fish anyway.
    Gary 

Interesting one to put on play me hands request, see what Matt and Dan say.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : I think 5K into 18K with an up and down i would not be able to put it down either, over 3 1/2 - 1 with chips left over if do not hit tough but then i`m a fish anyway. Gary  Interesting one to put on play me hands request, see what Matt and Dan say .
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    thankyou some 1 who knows what he is talking about. x
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : thankyou some 1 who knows what he is talking about. x
    Posted by anjie1970
    If that was the case Anjie then i would agree, But there was only 4500 in the pot and was 4800 for you to call, so 2/1 to hit a 4-5/1 chance :P ..

both had 800 in pre = 1600 .. then i bet 1400 with a call on turn =1600 + 2800 = 4400 i then when all in for around 4800 and you called :P so ner ner... neways that hands long gone.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : If that was the case Anjie then i would agree, But there was only 4500 in the pot and was 4800 for you to call, so 2/1 to hit a 4-5/1 chance :P ..  both had 800 in pre = 1600 .. then i bet 1400 with a call on turn =1600 + 2800 = 4400 i then when all in for around 4800 and you called :P so ner ner... neways that hands long gone.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    what?
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : If that was the case Anjie then i would agree, But there was only 4500 in the pot and was 4800 for you to call, so 2/1 to hit a 4-5/1 chance :P ..  both had 800 in pre = 1600 .. then i bet 1400 with a call on turn =1600 + 2800 = 4400 i then when all in for around 4800 and you called :P so ner ner... neways that hands long gone.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    15000 in the pot then i apologise over a few chips. stop your twining. lol
  • edited July 2009
    lets end this discussion once and for all no more posts after this 1 the proof is in the pudding, DAVEYZZ IS THE MAN,MASSIE 2ND cheers guys dont want 2 see any more posts on here
  • edited July 2009
    i once ate a beetle, it was crunchie...................
  • edited July 2009
    Apart from the aquaduct (and the roads - they go without saying), what did the Romans ever do for us?
  • edited July 2009
    lets end this discussion once and for all no more posts after this 1 the proof is in the pudding, DAVEYZZ IS THE MAN,MASSIE 2ND cheers guys dont want 2 see any more posts on here
    Posted by mickjenn1
    thats in your opinion mick but i seem 2 be leading the poll ?
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : thats in your opinion mick but i seem 2 be leading the poll ?
    Posted by anjie1970
    any fool can vote whether they no wat there on about is a different matter, u cant b serious can ya n think ur the best
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by mickjenn1
    lol,cheers mick i'm loving it at the moment!,just waiting for downswing!
  • edited July 2009
    Apart from the aquaduct (and the roads - they go without saying), what did the Romans ever do for us?
    Posted by SoLack
    sanitation,hot water......
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : any fool can vote whether they no wat there on about is a different matter, u cant b serious can ya n think ur the best
    Posted by mickjenn1
    i never said i was the best. i never put my name forward. i never saw your name up there.
  • edited July 2009
    CHILL................  im the best by far..ty..lol,, mind you won open twice veloc 3 times so not tht bad eh
  • edited July 2009
    Well of couse sanitation and hot water, but what .....
  • edited July 2009
    CHILL................  im the best by far..ty..lol,, mind you won open twice veloc 3 times so not tht bad eh
    Posted by razorkev
    just come 4th in velocity went out on aa lol .x
  • edited July 2009
    im not beein funnny but will sum1 tell amjie she doesnt cut it in my league
  • edited July 2009
    im not beein funnny but will sum1 tell amjie she doesnt cut it in my league
    Posted by mickjenn1
    haha u wish u were in my league. whos amjie
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : just come 4th in velocity went out on aa lol .x
    Posted by anjie1970
    ouch anjie hey ho u had best starting hnd wd on 4th tho
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : ouch anjie hey ho u had best starting hnd wd on 4th tho
    Posted by razorkev
    thanks x
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by mickjenn1
    lol
  • edited July 2009
    can i ask a question whats more important as a new player 200 mtts. A  a good roi (48%) B ability (73) or C prifit ($ 400)all answers much app pod1
  • edited July 2009
    can i ask a question whats more important as a new player 200 mtts. A  a good roi (48%) B ability (73) or C prifit ($ 400)all answers much app pod1
    Posted by pod1
    All of the above to be honest mate, amount of MTT's played on their own means nothing, as who knows u may never of cashed... Total profit can be clouded by 1 big win, probably ROI is the best sign, but that can false info if you have not played a lot of trnys... People say you cant tell a good player until they have played 1000 trnys due to variance but i think thats a big excessive, i play ALOT on sky and have only done around 700 and that is plenty to get a good read. So if a player has an ROI of around 40-50% over 500 games then beware
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : All of the above to be honest mate, amount of MTT's played on their own means nothing, as who knows u may never of cashed... Total profit can be clouded by 1 big win, probably ROI is the best sign, but that can false info if you have not played a lot of trnys... People say you cant tell a good player until they have played 1000 trnys due to variance but i think thats a big excessive, i play ALOT on sky and have only done around 700 and that is plenty to get a good read. So if a player has an ROI of around 40-50% over 500 games then beware
    Posted by FlashFlush
    tnx flash,you see some players with low roi and big profit, and like you say 1or2 big wins, think i will just have to play more 200 games like you say isnt a true reflection, hopefully wife is still around when i get up to 500. used to play turbos, scareys etc quick fix and all that,but have fallen in love with deepstakes, suits my game(and bank balance)alot better
  • edited July 2009
    Anjie 1970, only been playing tourneys since the 20 deepstack started, she has stood out from the rest!
  • edited August 2009
    Anjie 1970, only been playing tourneys since the 20 deepstack started, she has stood out from the rest!
    Posted by MADMOO
    ty madmoo x. it was a good game a very very long game nearly 5 hours my head was banging but hey we cashed. thanks again
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Best MTT Player on sky (poll) : ty madmoo x. it was a good game a very very long game nearly 5 hours my head was banging but hey we cashed. thanks again
    Posted by anjie1970
    Proper Ledge, you!

Well done.

We do seem to be blessed with some superb Lady players at Sky Poker.