You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New year...... Same old......

So having told myself this year was the year of the profit challenge it has started off well :)
Got my record amount of Cash for points and best profit month too. Stuck within my limits every day, satellited into every main event or £55 BH played in thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Played too many lunch time mtt's yesterday but in general up for the month and long may it continue! Now I know how much nappies cost and tie that in with the way she loves to wait till I place clean nappie under her bum before she fires!

So in true BBV style here is my story of 2015 so far!
Sold my Audi S5 as not a "family" Car
Slept a night in a maternity Bath in hospital
Missed the car parking by 2 minutes - cost me an extra £11 ( hospitals are rigged)
Probably lost AA v under pair at some point when I was short stack and shirts always loose ;) oh and it was probably to a reg)
Brags 
Beautiful baby Casey born weighing 10lb 12!!! No bigger wins than that!
Brought the Jag XF SV8, classed as family car as has 4 doors and a big boot (shah don't tell the mrs about the engine size ;)
day 4 at hospital, was there 20 hours and when I went to leave noticed power cut and got out for free ( could I be classed as a regular by this time)
Flopped quad 10's in HU game only for guy to have hit FH aces full 19's!
Came second in a £55 which cost me £6 to get in
Hope everyone is having a good start to yeah... Feel free to show off you life / poker brags and bad beats after month one, Matt

Comments