You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FORUM DTD Monday 2nd Feb. 2015 - Winner was DARTHPIA (T MUNKY) with 13 points ~1X FT and Wins Entry

124»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Who cares re numbers, only 10 make the top 10 so matters not ;)

We were CARP (anog) WP all, feeling poetic... but I'll refrain.
  • edited February 2015
    come on bammy give us all a poem ?
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 2nd Feb. 2015 - ALL are welcome to take part with Prizes for Weekly & Monthly top 3 GL ALL:
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 2nd Feb. 2015 - ALL are welcome to take part with Prizes for Weekly & Monthly top 3 GL ALL : UL Mate, Happens!! Better luck next week!! GL Outlaws!! PS is that a Bite?? Jeez caught a bigger One here,  than the one you're holding!! Thing is, certain folks is always at it, so u gotta expect some back, pmsl!! Yer Our 4 Debutantes did great last week thanks!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Na just a little nibble. A little friendly banter never hurt anybody, that's what teams are for isn't it?
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 2nd Feb. 2015 - ALL are welcome to take part with Prizes for Weekly & Monthly top 3 GL ALL:
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 2nd Feb. 2015 - ALL are welcome to take part with Prizes for Weekly & Monthly top 3 GL ALL : We were Not aware as admins WILL confirm!! So please do not Imply that!! This was 3 weeks ago, & when asked by admin I said it was error immeidiately!! In fact I have spotted Couple of Errors in Our Favour last few Months and made sure Admins Knew & points were awarded to Other Teams! Jon, If Honest I take Offence at your Apparently! , as you do not know facts! As ALL Know, I started this Team League comp in May 2011,  until recently delegating it to Jono Also Michaels IND DTD League I helped with, after being asked by Founders for about 3 years, so i know all about the Integrity of the whole comp & have put myself up as target to protect that in Past, as again All will confirm! ...so are you Man Enough to aplogise for the discredit to Me, THS,  in Your Post above, are are you just pathetic Needling again?? ??
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I'm only going on what one of your team said in the chatbox. I assumed they were joking but said they weren't. Perhaps they were double bluffing me, who knows eh?

Edit...this is exactly why I said ''apparently'', as its second hand info essentially.
  • edited February 2015

Well done and VWP this weeks Winner DARTHPIA (T MUNKY)  with 13 points ~1X FT and Wins Entry to  MONDAYS  £33 BH .... GL in that.

Also very Well Done to

2nd Place J3ONO  (DRAwho had a score of 15 pts (1 x FT), & Wins Entry to next weeks Forum DTD

3rd Place  MYRRDHIN  (DRA)  who had a score of 15 pts (1XFT), & Wins Entry to next weeks Forum DTD

DTD3 was won by  J3ONO  (DRA)

Many Thanks to FLYIMGDAGG, Dale, for doing a Great Job of the Table

Well Done to all that made Final Tables & to Everyone that Cashed 

Yet again another Great Night of Poker & we'll see you all next week
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: FORUM DTD Monday 2nd Feb. 2015 - ALL are welcome to take part with Prizes for Weekly & Monthly top 3 GL ALL : I'm only going on what one of your team said in the chatbox. I assumed they were joking but said they weren't. Perhaps they were double bluffing me, who knows eh? Edit...this is exactly why I said ''apparently'', as its second hand info essentially.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    OK Mate, No problem, its now History!!

If honest, Pat was unclear of his playing for us that week, he had always played THS in past, but looks as if went IND,  as when We checked he had regged IND, i apologize for not spotting, but thats not my job...

Was sorted by all when seen, i think it was a 2-point DTD Team League difference, so no major, Gave Outlaws the weekly Win, or maybe 2nd i think,  so VWP Outlaws!!
  • edited February 2015

Just a point to Jon and Dave re The Pat is he Indy is He THS.
    The team Comp is a MONTHLY Comp, I keep a Spreadsheet with all DTD Links and double check all Players who have scored points regarding their statue.
    I had spotted the error and was unsure at the time if it was, or a misintention.
    Jon spotted said points error which was amended right away. 
    Don't worry guys you have to get up pretty early to get 1 past me ;')
    Re the freeroll it's every 6 month the top 24 team player qualify outrite, the top monthly team gets a pick and EVERY team gets a pick so all team are in. Total of approx 40 DTD players. See team talk for more info and T&C's.
    Lets keep the banter and don't listern to ideal chatbox rubbish it only tilts!!.
    Good luck all see you in the freeroll ;'))