You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Rewards

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
Hi 

Just a quick one for the sky poker team. Wondering if it would be possible for there to be some sort of confirmation once any type of bonus is paid into your account. For example cash rewards just appear in your account with no track record of it. It may be helpful if you could get a confirmation (some sort of pop up) of bonus amount paid . It can get confusing sometimes especially if you are actively on tables and trying to keep track of your wins/ losses. Just a suggestion im not sure if anyone else agrees?

Thank you anyways!

Comments

• edited February 2015
    I got a text last month! Maybe just update your details?
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Cash Rewards:
    Hi  Just a quick one for the sky poker team. Wondering if it would be possible for there to be some sort of confirmation once any type of bonus is paid into your account. For example cash rewards just appear in your account with no track record of it. It may be helpful if you could get a confirmation (some sort of pop up) of bonus amount paid . It can get confusing sometimes especially if you are actively on tables and trying to keep track of your wins/ losses. Just a suggestion im not sure if anyone else agrees? Thank you anyways!
    Posted by hhamza162
    Yeh it would be nice for us all to get an email when its been paid, I have had the text but iirc doesn't tell you how much you been paid just that you have been paid, so then if it happens during a sess gotta plow through all the account history to find it.
  • edited February 2015
    If you go into your account and search for all transactions it shows there
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash Rewards:
    If you go into your account and search for all transactions it shows there
    Posted by FlashFlush

I always try and search on transactions but it doesnt show for me? Il double check when its in this time but thanks!
  • edited February 2015
    I got a text last month! Maybe just update your details?
    Posted by yuranASSet

Did the text confirm the amount paid aswell? I usually get an email confirming its been paid but not the amount. Thanks for the reply
  • edited February 2015
    Life tilt when you think you've lost a packet and then end your session and think cha-chingg only £100 down. Unbeknown to yourself your £500 c4p had been snuck in.
  • edited February 2015
    My acc>acc history>all transactions will show you what your looking for too.
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash Rewards : Did the text confirm the amount paid aswell? I usually get an email confirming its been paid but not the amount. Thanks for the reply
    Posted by hhamza162
    Ahh! I see! No, no amount. It is in the trasaction history but I have recently left a thread in the feedback area about the the hassle of navigating that.
  • edited February 2015
    Life tilt when you think you've lost a packet and then end your session and think cha-chingg only £100 down. Unbeknown to yourself your £500 c4p had been snuck in.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    haha exactly this, happened too many times. I know some sites you get like a pop up notification to let you know bonus paid/ amount.