You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight has been a Good Night!!

edited January 2010 in Poker Chat

There's an old saying in poker,

"If you don't like what your getting, then change what your doing !"

I did a change tonight,  "I haven't left the lady who is Skypoker" .......

I just went out with another lady for the evening and
 came 2nd in a  7 card "pot limit"  "re-buy" tournament !!!

So tonight was a good night !!
!

And so  impressed by Talons 'blogs' on Basic Omaha,   I'll put together  a basic tournament strategy for  "7 card stud, 'pot limit' tournament'  not cash, that's another thing !! 

I'll post in in  'Bennydip2 X-files' in the coming week .......
Who knows 7 card stud could be coming here soon, we live in hope of the old days. :)
PS     I didn't take a re-buy or add on ..   get in !!!!

Comments

• edited January 2010

i am playing the 8-game as we speak,

on a another site ,

its a wonderful variety ,

i love it.

well done tonight m8y .

• edited January 2010

Nice one Benny I'm pleased to see you doing well:) xx
  • edited January 2010
    what you cash 4?
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks  People !!

oh and Irish  in that other thread,  you asked if that was the post they removed ...
     Mate  I've no Idea what that MOD1 was on about , but I see the PM that was sent to me, which I posted on the forum  has also been removed..

So someone doesn't want the Boss's or Suites to see  the P M  they sent me ??

• edited January 2010
    Oh and another Post  removed and then this comes, in the early hours after 3 00am Monday morning  ......

---- Sky_mod1 wrote on Monday, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:08 AM ----

To: bennydip2
    Subject: post removed
    Hi there,Please refrain from posting private messages  that have been received from the Sky Mod.As this is against the house rules. Your understanding in this regard is appreciated.Regards,Sky mod
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Simple answer   ...    Stop  sending me   P M's  that  are total nonsense ....   

I wont put up the  other P M  you sent last night as you  are clearly embarrassed  by removing that post  with that message in it    and then sending me this message as well ....

Like I said in the post  last  night,  If  you spent more time checking out  posts like the one Seagull  left here  about  collusion in the DYM games  ,  then we could all feel safer playing poker on this site !!!