You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cash Lobby slow unresponsive

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
Since the site went down for maintenance the cash game lobby (probably all lobbys I havent checked) are really slow and wont resfresh on their own. To refresh them you have to click onto another lobby then back onto the cash one. 

Little things like clicking to join a waiting list, where before the table would then highlight in bold to show your on the table/on the waiting list just doesnt happen anymore untill you refresh the lobby, sometimes have to wait for 5 mins or so for it to react. May sound like im nit picking (feel free to make a load of nit jokes lads) but its really anoyying when multi tabling.

Sort it out please sky ty

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Based on my experience last night and what I have seen on a few posts ion the forum, there is an issue with all lobby's and with tables loading. I believe Tikay passed on one of the messages "upstairs". Some people also spoke to CC directly so Sky are aware of the situation.
  • edited February 2015
    Ahhh hopefully wont the problem be fixed soon then, TY matt
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Cash Lobby slow unresponsive:
    Based on my experience last night and what I have seen on a few posts ion the forum, there is an issue with all lobby's and with tables loading. I believe Tikay passed on one of the messages "upstairs". Some people also spoke to CC directly so Sky are aware of the situation.
    Posted by MattBates
    FWIW, yes, I send them a lengthy note this morning detailing the issues as I saw them. I was on site last night, & so I was aware of the situation.

I'm sure they will sort it tout de suite as they say in Germany.  
  • edited February 2015
    There seems to be a lot of issues since the scheduled maintenance. If you look at my thread in the Feedback Area, you'll see a hand I posted where a 4way 4b pot was voided on the flop yesterday!

I have also emailed the relevant hand to see what happened.