You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Roll up roll up.......a bit of fun on the horses...

edited February 2015 in Betting Chat

While the site is being fixed....oops, I mean mended....why not visit other areas of the forum? Currently in the betting section we have......

SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2015 - FREE TO ENTER!!!

Just pick a horse.....no betting involved! 

All details in link below.....but BE QUICK!! Entries close at 12 noon tomrrow.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    In Response to Roll up roll up.......a bit of fun on the horses...:
    While the site is being fixed....oops, I mean mended....why not visit other areas of the forum? Currently in the betting section we have...... SKY POKER NAPS TABLE 2015 - FREE TO ENTER!!! Just pick a horse.....no betting involved!  All details in link below.....but BE QUICK!! Entries close at 12 noon tomrrow. NAPS THREAD
    Posted by MAXALLY

Deadline for this is noon on Friday, so get you name registered on the thread to take part before it's too late.
  • edited February 2015
    clever sky!!!!

this was posted on poker chat to get people interested in poker , you are giving a freeroll for pete's sake, and horse racing.

whats the point of putting the thread on here when info already here for people who know about it.

Brain dead or what!!!!
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Roll up roll up.......a bit of fun on the horses...:
    clever sky!!!! this was posted on poker chat to get people interested in poker , you are giving a freeroll for pete's sake, and horse racing. whats the point of putting the thread on here when info already here for people who know about it. Brain dead or what!!!!
    Posted by vaigret

+1

Whoever moved this...well done! Keep all the cr4p in gen chat and move this when I was just trying to generate some extra interest.

channings bet of the week...enough said!!!
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Roll up roll up.......a bit of fun on the horses...:
    In Response to Re: Roll up roll up.......a bit of fun on the horses... : +1 Whoever moved this...well done! Keep all the cr4p in gen chat and move this when I was just trying to generate some extra interest. channings bet of the week...enough said!!!
    Posted by MAXALLY

plus 3000 lol