You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

get rid of the one chip tournie!!

edited January 2010 in Area 51
 I put a post in community suggestions, asking sky to get rid of the one chip tournie---I can't floppin believe it!!---they are completely ignoring me, whats that all about??--personally, I think I should get a special prize for this suggestion, I've put a lot of thought into it, and have not taken this decision lightly, I can tell you!!

I played in this tournie, and I really have to say, that it was a bit silly

Honestly sky, whoever came up with this idea is at least a bit of a nutter, and I really think whoever it was should not be taken seriously in the future, thanks

just to see if my idea is a good one, I will start a poll

Comments

• edited January 2010
    the person whos idea this was should be cursed with bad beats for the rest of their life...
    ;)
  • edited January 2010
    looking pretty silly so far, I reckon whoever thought of this tournie was avin a larf mate--innit !
  • edited January 2010
    Loving the irony nutter!!! I remember you winning some cash for suggesting that ridiculous idea lol. Remember the furore it caused at the time too dude.
  • edited January 2010
    LOL--what a palava that was!----but actually labrat, I suggested a one chip freeroll, which imo was a great idea, because there are often over 1000 players in the freeroll 956 of which play with the same mentallity of a one chip tournament. The idea I had was to replace the 20 quid freerolls with the one chip tournie, because they were already silly, and could not possibly be made any sillier---lol--

I thought it was the funniest thing that had ever happened to me on a poker site, when I won 50 quid for that suggestion--lol-----lol---NUTTERS!---LOL!!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: get rid of the one chip tournie!!:
    LOL--what a palava that was!----but actually labrat, I suggested a one chip freeroll , which imo was a great idea, because there are often over 1000 players in the freeroll 956 of which play with the same mentallity of a one chip tournament. The idea I had was to replace the 20 quid freerolls with the one chip tournie, because they were already silly, and could not possibly be made any sillier---lol-- I thought it was the funniest thing that had ever happened to me on a poker site, when I won 50 quid for that suggestion--lol-----lol---NUTTERS!---LOL!!
    Posted by oynutter
    have you spent it yet??
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: get rid of the one chip tournie!!:
    In Response to Re: get rid of the one chip tournie!! : have you spent it yet??
    Posted by loonytoons
    sadly loonie, I have, I spent the whole lot on a bottle of champagne, then I got me Julee totally sexanupulated on cava from spain, and she never noticed the difference!--- what a lucky day!