You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mobile app

edited February 2015 in Poker Chat
i used the iphone app from time to time and never had issues with tables loading and generally it plays ok when in a game.

however i agree not being able to see the lobby for tournaments etc is very annoying and overall i think its a poor app the download client is far superior. i dont think the offer they ran to give tournament tokens to people rating it 5 stars worked either, just gives a false sense of achievement to the designers and an unrealstic assesment of the app.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    I'm sure I am not the only one having these issues where the table doesn't load. I literally have to log out and in just to load the table, and by that time I am 50% of stack blinded.. Frustrating is an understatement when you are giving people free money because The site has technical issues.. Don't put it live if you can't make it work.. I am Runnin an iPhone, as it states it is iPhone ready app.. Will not use mobile anytime soon again.. Anyone else using iPhone sky poker app?  One more thing - mobile app doesn't show the money positions and can't access the lobby so a guessing game how far off the bubble you are? Maybe I am just missing it but seriously would love to know? 
  • edited February 2015
    In Response to Re: Mobile app:
    i used the iphone app from time to time and never had issues with tables loading and generally it plays ok when in a game. however i agree not being able to see the lobby for tournaments etc is very annoying and overall i think its a poor app the download client is far superior. i dont think the offer they ran to give tournament tokens to people rating it 5 stars worked either, just gives a false sense of achievement to the designers and an unrealstic assesment of the app.
    Posted by RLT16
    Massive plus one to this

I refused to get the free tokens and rated it honestly.

Why you would want more people to download it when it is has so many niggling issues is behoynd me. Relaunch it then run a promo to get the rating up